• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 9/28/09

I swore for a second that was a Brahma Bull on the back of Y2J's trunks
How come the 5 knuckle shuffle is never reversed but the Lionsault is always reversed

To Vince, yes. ESPN will say something about Big Ben this week, and that will get Vince some more viewers.

ESPN didn't say anything bad about Shaq on Raw. They showed the clips all week. It made the monthly top ten. They had a lot of fun with it, and showed Raw in a very positive light.

very true but that is sorta because shaq is a big fan of wwe.

so 2 DQs by Jerishow, and now Randy Orton does his Undertaker imitation (taking 10 years to get to the ring). Wouldn't it be a better idea for him to get to the ring quick, so he can pounce on the injured Cena, instead of letting him rest?

I figured out the reason Taker stays on SD!

If he ever feuded with Randy Orton, there would only be time for that match on Raw.

Jesus, it's a 100 yard walk. How does your song start over every week?

Whoa whoa whoa. Let me get this straight. Cena has wrestled two matches in a row, both of which end with him being in a finishing submission hold for a LONG time. Big Show fell on his head and his back is destroyed. Orton is STILL scared? Come on WWE, make your heels have something resembling a freaking spine.

He has a probably five second head start while Cena was still climbing. Why didn't Orton, oh I don't know, CLIMB DOWN?

Or a FU instead because Cena is superman.. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Cena, but that just made Randy Orton look weak as hell.

So wait. Cena, who was the favorite going into the Cell match on Sunday, just beat up a fresh Orton. Why should I believe taht Orton has a chance on Sunday?

I hope the 21 guests enjoyed their look around.

Come on and join us guys. You come here to look at the main site anyway, you might as well join us in discussing it.

2 things I hate.

1. Orton never sells anything, yet he gets an FU on a cage fence which does absolutely nothing, yet hes out for minutes?
2. After everything hes been through, wouldnt you think Cena would put his submission move on Orton? It would take forever for people to get up there and break it up.

Whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back