• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 8/24/09

Who honestly thinks this is wise booking? I hate it, but I really don't get who thinks this is a wise use of TV time. There simply has to be SOMETHING else tehy can put in here. It isn't entertaining, it isn't good, and it's a waste. Chavo isn't completely terrible. He'd make a solid midcard jobber.

When? I don't quite remember Hogan pre-emptively attacking someone without any provocation during the Golden Age.

WM 4. Nails DiBiase with a chair for absolutely no reason to give Savage the title. He brought the chair in to use on Andre earlier in the match. At Survivor Series 87, after losing fairly, he ran in at the end to beat up Andre who won cleanly.

Who honestly thinks this is wise booking? I hate it, but I really don't get who thinks this is a wise use of TV time. There simply has to be SOMETHING else tehy can put in here. It isn't entertaining, it isn't good, and it's a waste. Chavo isn't completely terrible. He'd make a solid midcard jobber.

There was provocation for both of those incidents. He did those things for a REASON. The Undertaker just showed up to fuck with Punk for no other reason than I guess to just attack someone who had done nothing to him or any of his "allies" after Punk cleanly won a match. Different situations.

I just think it's humorous.

Why have I never heard of any of these celebrities? Tatyana Ali? The best you can do is Ashley from Fresh Prince? At least she's still hot.

There was provocation for both of those incidents. He did those things for a REASON. The Undertaker just showed up to fuck with Punk for no other reason than I guess to just attack someone who had done nothing to him or any of his "allies" after Punk cleanly won a match. Different situations.

I just think it's humorous.

The face and heel thing is just flat out stupid anymore. Damn Russo and his gray area bullshit and damn Vince for thinking he's right.

Carlito is complaining about not being on the show. Isn't he on the show to complain about not being on the show.

The busy with your daughter line got a good laugh from me.

I've downloaded a copy of Summerslam so the review should be up soon. I only saw the main event last night so I've got a bit to catch up on.

Orton needs to regrow his hair. Also, how much does Vince's company insurance cost? With as many hospital stays they have it must cost a fortune.

Yeah they might as well have just called it a "John Cena Interference" match. There was no point for the No DQ other than for an excuse for Cena to come out.

I'm watching this recorded, and GODDAMN is Beth Phoenix HOT when dressed like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back