Live Discussion: Raw 8/10/09

I need to set Monk on record.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no Godfather!

At least he's a fan. And afterwards we get MIKE ADAMLE!!!

LOL!

Did you just hear Lawler poke fun at themselves? He said "I love it up here in Canada! It doesn't even get dark here at 11:00 at night."

Obviously, that footage was shot earlier in the day.

Lilian is messing up more than usual recently, possibly because she's leaving soon.

Still love her though.

Cena's getting beered. That's my new word for mixed reaction.

Lilian is messing up more than usual recently, possibly because she's leaving soon.

Still love her though.

Cena's getting beered. That's my new word for mixed reaction.

Pyro was off...

Jeritron's getting beered as well.

Legacy's promo reminds me of Orton and Edge as Rated-RKO against DX only 3 years ago.

Look at how much has changed between then, and now, for Edge & Orton

It tells you something

No... just no, Orton and Edge were both established Main Eventers when they formed Rated RKO, Legacy are nowhere near Rated RKO's level, Legacy are more on par with the Spirit Squad, only difference is there are only two of them as opposed to the five members of SS which DX squashed with ease on a regular basis

I think this RAW has been booked well. Slaughter's heel as he should be, the funny parts were funny, the matches were fun, midcarders have been getting time, The Miz returned in an epic way...

God I want some nachos now.

Who would have guessed... Shawn getting a pop in Calgary for Superkicking children and Jericho booed.... someone is getting smart.... oh and the best there was et al... come on we all knew it was Hacksaw all along... even Bret does deep down...

No... just no, Orton and Edge were both established Main Eventers when they formed Rated RKO, Legacy are nowhere near Rated RKO's level, Legacy are more on par with the Spirit Squad, only difference is there are only two of them as opposed to the five members of SS which DX squashed with ease on a regular basis

No... that is rubbish...

The Squad were 5 newbies with nothing to tie them to the business.... Legacy are 2nd/3rd Generation names... the fact Ted DiBiase is not Jr anymore means something... the Rhodes name means more than the Spirit Squad will ever accomplish... even under the Ziggler banner...

I would not be shocked to see DX job at SS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back