Live Discussion: Raw 6/15/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Four-tunate ones

As part of the first-ever 3-For-All, John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton and Big Show will square off in a Fatal Four-Way for the WWE Championship. Watch this special three-hour Raw Monday at 8/7 CT.

Revenge on Raw?

At Extreme Rules, Jeff Hardy beat Edge to hold World Heavyweight gold for mere moments before CM Punk cashed in Money in the Bank, taking the coveted title. At the 3-For-All on Raw, can Hardy or Edge regain gold, or will Punk reign supreme in their Triple Threat Match? The History of "Cashing In"

party's over

Celebration time is over and new ECW Champion Tommy Dreamer must defend his prize against former titleholder Christian at the WWE 3-For-All on Raw, Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network.

this show should have a lot of wrestling in it. every show this could have a lot of our matches of the year canadites. and just think we so not have to listen to Cole all night long on T.V. that alone makes me want to watch as he is just bad announcer who should have stayed on Smackdown.

So, my thoughts are a Dreamer retain, seeing as he's signed a contract apparently and if they job him out now it's just going to be years of pain and he won't even have anything good to show for it.

One can only hope Punk retains, otherwise his career will just be shot to hell...until Mania 26, anyway.

I'm hearing mixed reports on the WWE Championship match, which is the real fun here. I've heard ads airing for Cena as champ, and ads for Orton as champ. Oddly, I think they're the less likely options. HHH seems like where they'll probably go, and we'll get some closure on him with Orton and probably a Big Show match for the next few PPVs, before he moves into a program with Cena. One of them turning heel, obviously. HHH probably.

I could see the Colons dropping the titles here as well, because apparently tag team defenses on PPV are even less likely now that the titles have unified. Run with that logic.

This is diffidently going to be a good raw with at least 1 new world champion. They'll be the three world title matches all which will be good matches.Vince is more then likely going to be there to run the show or at least name the new GM which is exciting because Vince is always entertaining to see especially since he's not on TV as much as he use to be. In conclusion this will probably be the best Raw of the year (excluding the draft show). It will probably draw really good ratings because loyal Smackdown or loyal ECW viewers who normally don't watch Raw will tune in to see their titles being defended and hopefully will start watching Raw as well the following weeks.

MOD NOTE do not ask for or give out streams via wrestlezone, use things like msn or google.

And I would love it if Big Show won it tonight.

Rey Rey vs Jericho for the IC title is added as well. And a "big announcement".

One assumes the announcement is GM, who is likely Flair. Jericho will retain as well, but hopefully it's another great match from those two.

in how many hours does raw start? (so I can work out timings etc)

I'm actually really looking forward to this show, it should be a great one, with a lot of wrestling. I'm interested to see the IC title match between jericho, and rey. They have put some great matches on as of late. That and I want to see how they work the triple threat. Last week on Smackdown, Punk looked more like a tweener/heel in the way he worked, so that will be interesting. On top of that we get a new WWE champ, I really have a bad feeling that they are going to put it on the big show. Which I think would be terrible, but yet laughable at the same time. With Flair being in the building he's most likely going to be the new GM, so much for the punt meaning anything.

for some reason, every time I come and stay at my brothers house, they do a three hour show, so I have to spend the three hours hidden downstairs with the volume on level 3 out of about 90.

I dont think either CM Punk or Dreamer lose their title. I cant see WWE doing that to Tommy, although it wouldn't shock me. The fact that we will be crowning a new champ for the Raw brand makes me believe that more.

fucking EXCLUSIVELY guys, you hear that?? EXCLUSIVELY on wwe.com. glad to know were I can get FUCKING EXCLUSIVE news at, Micheal Cole. All thanks to you. thankyou.

Wait, how sick would it be if Mcmahon introduced the new GM, everybody expects Flair, then Batista walks out? He ain't doing anything for a while, that would be cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back