Live Discussion: RAW 11/12/2007

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

The Game: Let's Play

Survivor Series captains Triple H and Mr. Kennedy will face each other in a Lumberjack Match this Monday on Raw, and the GMs of Raw, SmackDown and ECW have announced that the remaining eight members of the opposing teams be the lumberjacks.

With Rey Mysterio, Kane, and Matt and Jeff Hardy backing The Game on one side and Finlay, Big Daddy V, MVP and Umaga giving Kennedy support on the other, Monday’s match could give a preview of what the Traditional Elimination Match at Survivor Series will be like. On Thursday, the cocky, loudmouth Kennedy appointed himself the captain of his Survivor Series team and immediately challenged The Game, who wasted no time accepting.

With all 10 men involved in the Traditional Elimination Match under the same roof and the same time, Raw could potential see a volatile situation this Monday. Will all hell break loose? Tune in to Raw on Monday night and find out.

Also on Raw

Shawn Michaels has floored WWE Champion Randy Orton with Sweet Chin Music an astonishing five weeks in a row. Will HBK be looking to make it a six-pack this week on Raw? Or will the champ be able to regain some momentum heading into Survivor Series?

Hornswoggle, the smallest Superstar in WWE, will test his luck of the Irish when he faces the mountainous 7-foot-3, 420-pound Great Khali at Survivor Series. How will Mr. McMahon’s little bastard handle his dad’s dose of “tough love” as he prepares for the match of his life?

Also, who will be able to slow down the dominant Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix? How will Santino Marella bounce back from his beer bath at the hands of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin? And will Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly be able to continue their tenuous-yet-fruitful partnership?

We’ll all find out as Monday Night Raw airs live from Topeka, Kan. at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Meh, Kennedy is terrible anyway. So i would be more than Happy too See HHH bury Kennedy. possibly for gooooooood

HHH doesn't bury people, he had been doing nothing but putting people over for the past few years. He even jobbed to Cena. HHH will make Kennedy look good, seems everybody who works a match with HHH comes close to winning...HHH will prove the haters wrong.

theres a problem with that DIAR, HHH can't even make HHH look good, let alone making Kennedy look good.

yeah because he puts on great matches with two quad injuries. He now so immobile, and looks sloppy as all H***

I don't agree with you on that, I haven't noticed that. He looks about what he was before the last one. Hogan is immobile as hell, HHH is nowhere near that.

yeah because Kennedy is full of talent? yeah because Masters was like the second coming of Hennig. Yeah because Khali and Henry could wrestle a five star match :rolleyes: I get bored of every HHH match he has particpated in, in the last 2-3 years,

You don't think anybody has a good match, and you can't tell me Santino has good matches cause he doesn't wrestle, and Cena hasn't had a good match in months due to injury, and even before that, you hate everybody with talent

Somebody just got owned! :lol2: Well done justin!

Is it just me or do Cena marks bash everyone other than John Cena?

Like Orton: No he's boring.

Like HHH: No he buries people.

Like SCSA: No he just does the same thing all the time.

Like HBK: Overrated.

Is it just me or do Cena marks bash everyone other than John Cena?

Like Orton: No he's boring.

Like HHH: No he buries people.

Like SCSA: No he just does the same thing all the time.

Like HBK: Overrated.

Hmm those look an awful lot like the reasons I don't like Cena

Wow your actually admitting it, I'm a little surprised, I have a question though if you hate everybody in WWE then why do you watch?

I wasnt admitting it. That was sarcasm, Yeah i got ownded by posting a solid reply is not admitting i got owned. wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back