Live Discussion: RAW 11/26/2007

Quite a good Raw, one of the better ones in awhile. They've been fairly good consistently lately. Now if only we could get a lot of people discussing.

And one more time, thanks for saving us dragon!

Quite a good Raw, one of the better ones in awhile. They've been fairly good consistently lately. Now if only we could get a lot of people discussing.

And one more time, thanks for saving us dragon!

No- thank you! :D

EDIT: I thought we already knew the answer... yes of course!

Flames Out
Dragon

i just realized something.. theyre turning jericho into austin.. or hopefully they are, because it works.

i have absolutely no idea how theyre going to keep the flair gimmick going.. props if they do.. but if jericho keeps stepping in to save people like this, fans are gonna chant for jericho whenever something bad is happening that he is capable of stopping. thats why fans loved austin so much. if they follow this up, wwe attitude era is back.

I have one question about this Flair gimmick, Vince said if flair loses a match his career is over, so what happen if Flair doesn't win the Royal Rumble?

I have one question about this Flair gimmick, Vince said if flair loses a match his career is over, so what happen if Flair doesn't win the Royal Rumble?

Even more fuel to the fire of Ric Flair winning one last title, it'll be interesting with Flair the next few months.

Just got home. Someone fill me in on what happened and if this show was good or not.

it was a good raw. y2j had a good showing, Flair was pretty decent for a 101 yr old. HHH and Jeff hardy, and Umaga were pretty good. Snitsky was bad, seeing Kennedy more than once was pretty bad because the writing on his one promo was pretty bad, other than that, and like a two minute 4 on 4 tag match, it was pretty solid. my only complaint was, not enough about the Steelers.:lol2:

Kennedy's promo was gold...

maybe his delivery, but the writing of it was boring. I thought the delivery of it was good, but IMO the writing was horrendous. I guess thats common for the wwe writers though. Anyways it was a solid show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back