Live Discussion: RAW 11/19/2007

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Survival of the fittest

After a brutal night of battles at Survivor Series, sunny Fort Lauderdale, Fla., will feel the fallout when Monday Night Raw emanates from the Bank Atlantic Center.

Randy Orton retained the WWE Championship at Survivor Series, defeating Shawn Michaels. What will the WWE Champion have to say about his victory? And will HBK be looking to settle the score (or earn a rematch)?

With Raw's Triple H and Jeff Hardy surviving the tri-branded Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match, will opposing team captain Umaga be on the rampage, seeking revenge for his humiliation?

And finally, after months of sleuthing by fans and cyber-cryptologists, what will happen when the billions of lines of binary code are finally broken and deciphered? (Try to break the code. Check out this video gallery.)

To find out the answers, tune in to Monday Night Raw from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., live at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

And finally, after months of sleuthing by fans and cyber-cryptologists, what will happen when the billions of lines of binary code are finally broken and deciphered? (Try to break the code. Check out this video gallery.)

Y2J! Y2J! Y2J!

So let's see here...25 minutes of commercials....15 minutes of promos and recap stuff...10 minutes about Hornswoggle wasting time backstage....10-15 minutes about Orton blabbing....and Y2J.....that's all we'll get this week, pretty much, aside from a women's match (ugh) and probably something ******ed like Snitsky vs Carlito.

Jerichos return isnt as exciting now that we know its gonna happen

I liked it weeks ago when we werent sure when it was coming

I'd LMAO if WWE tricks us and holds it off longer, I actually kinda wish they would just for the excitement.

Hahahahaha, D-Lo would be fucking classic. The fans nowadays would have no clue who in the hell he is. I'm sure some don't even know Jericho.

I wish it was Maven to be honest, he could bring Al Snow and Head back into the WWE.

Maven's dropkick was pure textbook, and was the highlight of his otherwise poor matches.

Seeing as Al Snow and Head can come back, why not bring Steve Blackman back and reform "Head Cheese" with Al Snow! (See how many people remember that :p)

the triumphant return of Benoit Id mark out

LOL, could you just imagine the look on the crowds face, LMAO:lmao:

It would be great, their would be a big hole in his head from where the cut it open to get a peice of his brain to run tests on, and lke his rotting jaw would just fall off half way to the ring,:lmao:

*waits for someone to get offended and call me a sick bastard, LOL*

Hmmm.... Raw tonight. We have Y2J returning, probably some bit involving HBK and Orton. Then we'll have HHH and Umaga still fighting, then over an hour of commercials. Through in a diva and tag match and we're set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back