Live Discussion: RAW 12/3/2007

i would...backne or no backne...his autograph would still sell on E-bay. Maybe not for much but somethin for nothin is always good.

If APA came back they would be the best tag team wwf has!! LOL!! really suprised how small jericho is! Vince loves the women no matter how bad they sing!!

well I'm back from playin some Starcraft... Happy Hardy kept the belt. Stephzilla is on her way apparently

Just noticed, we haven't heard from Brian all night, usually he's in hear telling us all how Jericho sucks and he hope Kennedy breaks every bone in his body, but not tonight...yet anyway

Anyone notice that Randy Orton doesn't defend the belt on TV at all?

As much as I hate Cena, when he wasn't in a tag match, at least he defended the title.

The sad thing is, Kennedy is going to interfere and DQ the match anyway...

Would be nice if Raw was a little more unpredictable (although the APA was a nice surprise!

Just noticed, we haven't heard from Brian all night, usually he's in hear telling us all how Jericho sucks and he hope Kennedy breaks every bone in his body, but not tonight...yet anyway

As I said before... a very quiet live discussion...

I personally wanna see hbk give orton the F-U...it would be priceless.

BTW: Ravens: 24, Patriots: 17 (4th Quarter)

I think its a pretty sweet version of the DVD, and it can easily put someone through a table if need be.

i like that orton doesnt defend his title on tv! He shouldnt even wrestle on raw. only pay per views. Why buy a pay per view if i can watch the match the next night on raw! Hogan in wcw never wrestled on Nitro...(until they started to fall apart)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back