Live Discussion: RAW 17/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Who'll be singing the blues?

Mr. McMahon didn’t feel like he had the luck of the Irish on his side when the diminutive leprechaun Hornswoggle was revealed to be his illegitimate child. Now that he has had a week to come to grips with his little bastard, how will the Chairman deal with the newest member of his family? Find out Monday night when Raw makes its way to Nashville, Tenn.

One person who may be singing the blues in the “Music Capital of the World” is Randy Orton. The Legend Killer failed to win the WWE Championship after John Cena was disqualified, and he got a dose of his own medicine when Cena’s dad punted him in the head. Now he will face The Champ in a Last Man Standing Match at No Mercy on October 7. How will Orton and Cena react to the latest chapter in their raging rivalry?

Meanwhile, hard-to-please skeptics are singing the praises of Women’s Champion Candice Michelle after she overcame the odds and found a way to defeat the heavily-favored, powerful Beth Phoenix at Unforgiven. But has she seen the last of the Glamazon?

Find out all this and mor

Well I'm happy to say that I saved my money and did not order Unforgiven last night :) This could be one of two Raws... A flat out disaster, or it has potential to be really good. IMO any Raw right after a PPV has potential

Well tonight there's Shelton vs Jeff Hardy for the InterContinental title. I hope this match will truly deliver.

Oh It Will Be Either An Extremly Good Match Or A Completley Horrible Horrific Failure. Im Thinking That A Triple H Match With Like Umaga Or Something. I Really Think That Raw Will Be A Good One Tonight.

Oh It Will Be Either An Extremly Good Match Or A Completley Horrible Horrific Failure. Im Thinking That A Triple H Match With Like Umaga Or Something. I Really Think That Raw Will Be A Good One Tonight.

What RatedRKOSuperstar said. Besides, we already saw that a few weeks ago anyway. What I would like to see is Triple H v Cena in a hell in a Cell for the championship.

I'm recording tonight's RAW onto DVD only because of the possibility of Shelton Rodman vs Jeffery Hardy is a title match and has great potential to steal the show.

Ha, always love the half and half crowd. The women and children cheering, the men booing. Other than the crowd's reaction like always, this is boring. *yawns* but hey, first RAW I seen in over a month due to having my first Monday off.

I finally get to see Trips for the first time since Jan tonight :)

Well I thought we were going to see a different type of Cena character...He's back to the same snoozer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back