Live Discussion: RAW 12/3/2007

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

Dramatic Flair

When Raw rolls into North Charleston, S.C., next Monday, don’t expect Randy Orton to shower his fellow Superstars with Southern hospitality. The WWE Champion was humiliated last Monday when he lost to Ric Flair, thanks to a well-timed distraction by Chris Jericho. Good thing for the Nature Boy, too, since Mr. McMahon has issued the ultimatum that if he loses, he’s forced to retire.

Since Flair’s next match could be his last, don’t expect “Naitch” to go quietly. But how much longer can he survive?

Also, when Raw GM William Regal yanked the rug out from under the tag team of Jeff Hardy and Triple H and pitted them against each other at Armageddon, The Game made it clear that he’s only looking out for himself. This leaves the “Rainbow-haired Warrior” in the unenviable position of being in the crosshairs of The Game. How will the high-flyer handle the pressure? Will he soar to overcome the 11-time Champion, or will he crash and burn?

And with Mr. Kennedy poking Shawn Michaels at every turn, can a foot-to-jaw reunion be far behind? The loudmouth from Green Bay, Wis., insists on antagonizing HBK, and believes The Showstopper’s time has come and gone in WWE. What will be the next chapter in this ever-escalating rivalry as Armageddon approaches?

For answers to all of these questions, tune into Monday Night Raw, live on USA Network, 9/8 CT.

the only reason why i am gonna watch Raw is too see where they are heading with the Flair storyline, because i believe this could be something good, if booked properly.

What's appealing about the Flair thing? He's obviously going to win, no matter who he's up against, until some ppv. There really isn't that much more of a story to drag out than just anticipation of that final loss, in a way. The story is just "Flair will retire when he loses"...no rivalries, no championships, no extraneous things.

I think it's going to head up to Wrestlemania, where he's going to lose, but go out in a blaze of glory - it only makes sense, right? I would like to see another Jericho match, also.

Confirmed by wwe.com. Tonight Jeff Hardy vs Snitsky IC title match. I don't see Hardy pinning Snitsky, so I'm looking for HHH to possibly screw Hardy, or Snitsky get DQ'ed

Cannot see Snitsky winning IC belt it would be horrendus the WWE would nev.......Forget it, they would! He is a big guy after all!

I see HHH going heel at Armageddon to be honest.

If Kennedy gets SCM then it'll be a good RAW IMO. I honestly couldn't give two craps about flair. I think Hardy gets a clean win on Snitzkey (Sp) only to have Trips come in afterward and destroy Jeff. BTW jeff will get destroyed @ Armageddon. I hate it but its true.

Will the ignorance stop?

Probably not, I think it's funny especially when it has been widely reported that Trips wants to put over Jeff Hardy, but what can you do, the IWC will forever hate the Cerebral Assassin for no real good reason, other than "he married the bosses daughter"

This is gonna be the bestest Raw ever!!!!!:lol2:

yeah I'm kinda excited;)

Just want to to see what goes down with Jericho/Orton tonight, and Kennedy/HBK also

Melina is awesome even though she has been jobbing forever since she lost the title :(

maria is so hott tho. o_O

But the Patriots are going to lose tonight so everyone is going to be paying attention to that rather than RAW. Touchdown to the Ravens as I type they lead the Pats 7-3.

well raw looks to be good except for the hardy vs shitky

look for a tiitle change:(

DTan's Hangin Around....Another Average Raw....And The Only One Who Wants A Snitsky Victory......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back