Live Discussion: RAW 17/9/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple H pedigreeing both London and Kendrick is probably part of a set up for a six-man tag next week, Coach/Vince will set-up the match as Rednecks & Carlito vs. Londrick & Trips, thinking that there will be decension between Londrick and Trips, seeing as how he hit the pedigree on both of them this week, Coach and Vince will think that Londrick will turn their backs on trips makeing it a 3 on 1 match or possibly a 5 on 1, am I the only one that gets this stuff?

It serves as much purpose as them coming down to protect him. He didn't need them, they were in his way, so he Pedigree'd them. It's not about making them look like crap as much as it IS about making him look strong by doing his finisher to everyone.
But, that's my point.

Why does Triple H need to look any stronger? Is there anyone who doesn't see Triple H as a main-event player?

Triple H doesn't need to look stronger, and certainly not by making the top two tag teams in the WWE job out to him in the same 5 minute period.

Triple H pedigreeing both London and Kendrick is probably part of a set up for a six-man tag next week, Coach/Vince will set-up the match as Rednecks & Carlito vs. Londrick & Trips, thinking that there will be decension between Londrick and Trips, seeing as how he hit the pedigree on both of them this week, Coach and Vince will think that Londrick will turn their backs on trips makeing it a 3 on 1 match or possibly a 5 on 1, am I the only one that gets this stuff?

that makes logical sense. I never thought of it that way. hehe so apparently your last sentence has been stated, a FACT

But, that's my point.

Why does Triple H need to look any stronger? Is there anyone who doesn't see Triple H as a main-event player?

Triple H doesn't need to look stronger, and certainly not by making the top two tag teams in the WWE job out to him in the same 5 minute period.

Why don't you just make a thread about this subject seeing as how it is generating a lot of discussion

Hahahaha...

John Cena has a "WTF" look on his face. Like, Santino is just a joke.

Last time he did that, Carlito hit him with 1 move and beat Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back