Live Discussion: RAW 8/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
swanton...was obvious hed miss cos kennedy was on his face...jeff kicks and gets a cheeky win

Hmmm:rolleyes:

Didn't Jeff Hardy have his time to shine during the Attitude Era?

Good match though, Got to give Hardy a little credit:D

All I can say is "Push Jeff Hardy now".

While he may not be a great wrestler necessarily, the fans absolutely adore him. He gets great pops. It's time to push him.

While he may not be a great wrestler necessarily, the fans absolutely adore him. He gets great pops. It's time to push him.

I think hes been improving recently, less 'spot monkeyness'

I agree, just not the WWE Championship status, It will do nothing for the company in the long run, He's an oldie that needs to take a seat back, Also he seems to be a bit troublesome.

I didn't bother watching the Kennedy/Hardy match, isn't this like their tenth match already? Kennedy needs a good run as I.C. champ, not that waste of space Jeff Hardy.

Holy Jesus! It's already 10:57 (EST). I've been watching too much Monday Night Football and the ALDS

I think hes been improving recently, less 'spot monkeyness'
He's still pretty spotty.

I agree, just not the WWE Championship status, It will do nothing for the company in the long run, He's an oldie that needs to take a seat back, Also he seems to be a bit troublesome.
Umm...he's 30 years old...

The same age as John Cena

The same age that Hulk Hogan was when he got his first title

Younger than Bret Hart was when he got his first title

Younger than Steve Austin was when he got his first title.

As far as troublesome...Randy Orton is the current WWE champion. Enough said.

So, is this Corporate Orton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back