Live Discussion: RAW 22/10/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy's in ring skills dont match his mic skills.

Cena's in ring skills dont match his mic skills.

MVP's in ring skills are improving all the time and his mic skills are already great.

The Hardy/MVP storyline is getting him more respect from fans, I was at the Smackdown show in Birmingham last week...although surrounded by kids cheering Rey Mysterio on in the main event, my attempt at starting an MVP chant (as I like the bloke to be fair) went quite well (well, with the older members of the crowd)

Over here aswell, Kennedy is worshipped...He's a HUGE fan favourite...And Im one of his fans. Yes, maybe he isnt he best in the ring, but he is entertaining with his promo's

Kennedy's in ring skills dont match his mic skills.

Cena's in ring skills dont match his mic skills.

MVP's in ring skills are improving all the time and his mic skills are already great.

The Hardy/MVP storyline is getting him more respect from fans, I was at the Smackdown show in Birmingham last week...although surrounded by kids cheering Rey Mysterio on in the main event, my attempt at starting an MVP chant (as I like the bloke to be fair) went quite well (well, with the older members of the crowd)

Over here aswell, Kennedy is worshipped...He's a HUGE fan favourite...And Im one of his fans. Yes, maybe he isnt he best in the ring, but he is entertaining with his promo's

He is quite boring with his Promos. Might have something to do with writing but i blame him and his voice.

I thought the same at WM 23 about a certain someone....
Flame-baiting Wes? ;)

C'mon now, you're a mod. You should know better. :D

In all seriousness, while Cena did not sell a leg injury correctly, at least he wasn't botching moves. I counted no less than three times in that 7 minute match where Kennedy fucked up. The swinging neckbreak (which was hilarious when HBK literally held his hand to put him on the ground so he could kick him), the irish whip to the ropes, and the irish whip to the corner.

And, need I even mention that god-awful match between Carlito and Kennedy?

Seriously, Kennedy is one of the worst wrestlers in the WWE right now.

Flame-baiting Wes? ;)

C'mon now, you're a mod. You should know better. :D

In all seriousness, while Cena did not sell a leg injury correctly, at least he wasn't botching moves. I counted no less than three times in that 7 minute match where Kennedy fucked up. The swinging neckbreak (which was hilarious when HBK literally held his hand to put him on the ground so he could kick him), the irish whip to the ropes, and the irish whip to the corner.

And, need I even mention that god-awful match between Carlito and Kennedy?

Seriously, Kennedy is one of the worst wrestlers in the WWE right now.

true Kennedy vs Carlito was dreaded awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back