Live Discussion: RAW 11/5/07

Easily. Have you ever seen him wrestle? He is dead weight. Most wrestlers wanna kill him. See the Michaels match for reference, he botched a neck breaker, and was stiff on a body slam. He has done nothing entertaining. Brian 3. Madmetal and Wes 0

Check out matches from Rob Van Dam and especially Sabu as well as many other wrestlers. Everyone botches so that determines what.... ? So I guess I can go on to claim that RVD is a bad wrestler for the same reason, correct? Actually, I don't know how Kennedy has done nothing that was entertaining. Maybe his character is stale but that's booking as well as getting bad luck when he's about to get a good push (injury, suspension, etc). Why would not only the casual fans (well, of course they will boo the heel) but even the self proclaimed "smart" marks are pushing for Mr. Kennedy as a champion? Because the man has talent. More fact than Brian's opinion. Zero for Brian. +3 for MadMetal ;)

Check out matches from Rob Van Dam and especially Sabu as well as many other wrestlers. Everyone botches so that determines what.... ? So I guess I can go on to claim that RVD is a bad wrestler for the same reason, correct? Actually, I don't know how Kennedy has done nothing that was entertaining. Maybe his character is stale but that's booking as well as getting bad luck when he's about to get a good push (injury, suspension, etc). Why would not only the casual fans (well, of course they will boo the heel) but even the self proclaimed "smart" marks are pushing for Mr. Kennedy as a champion? Because the man has talent. More fact than Brian's opinion.

yeah because botching moves after move and is dead weight in mostly all his matches. Yeah i call him entertaining. woooooooooooo maybe he is hogan-esque because now Kennedy says his name twice, and his gimmick is completely stale, thats his fault he got suspended, people arent forcing roids in his system.

yeah because botching moves after move and is dead weight in mostly all his matches. Yeah i call him entertaining. woooooooooooo maybe he is hogan-esque because now Kennedy says his name twice, and his gimmick is completely stale, thats his fault he got suspended, people arent forcing roids in his system.

Indeed it can add dead weight, but like I said, out of all the wrestlers and just a couple names I mentioned previously, would it necessarily make them a bad wrestler? Kennedy does say his name two times. Actually, I heard him once say his name five times in a row. Not only a self-introduction, unlike majority of the names today, Kennedy has mic skills which we're also not crediting him for, other than his self-intro. But like I said, why would Kennedy be highly pushed by both the fans, mostly by the smart ones if he didn't have talent? Run a poll up here or something to find out if I'm correct or not.

Yes it was Kennedy's fault that he took steroids which pushed him back, but would Kurt Angle be considered as a bad wrestler for being held back towards the end of his WWE career due to drug issues? <-- just an example. Booking or poor personal decissions can not as well as does not hide talent or determine one's talent. That's fact as well.

EDIT: The thread will get closed soon due to RAW ending already and no response after awhile. Gotta get up early but if you would like to continue, take my advice by running a poll and trying to get people's opinions if Kennedy has talent or not. Of course just some opinions on one forum doesn't confirm or determine anything, but seeing this thread will get closed, do what you would like to keep the debate alive or not. I had fun. Good night.

Sabu basically had no success outside of ECW and IMO RVD was nothing more than a glorified spot monkey. People are mesmerized because Kennedy can say his name twice. By god that takes talent.

Sabu basically had no success outside of ECW and IMO RVD was nothing more than a glorified spot monkey. People are mesmerized because Kennedy can say his name twice. By god that takes talent.

It goes way beyond that. Take the time to actually hear or read people's opinions if you have some time to spare which I'm assuming you do.

BRIANBECKERISAGOD doesnt get alot about wrestling. Maybe coz he lives in his own little world - his bedroom and probaly has sex with his bed too lol

Saying ortons got no talent is saying hogan is still 20 years old and hulkumania is still running wild.

A piece of advice: Please wake up and join us anytime in 2007 baby

BRIANBECKERISAGOD doesnt get alot about wrestling. Maybe coz he lives in his own little world - his bedroom and probaly has sex with his bed too lol

Saying ortons got no talent is saying hogan is still 20 years old and hulkumania is still running wild.

What makes Orton so special? He has talent, but not an abundance of it. His ring work is fine. Nothing spectacular. His mic work if fine. Noting spectacular. He's ok. In fact look up happy medium and there will be a picture of Orton.

Why is this threat not closed yet? And last nights RAW wasn't worth getting away from the computer. My first RAW in 6 months. Shyt.

i live in a house by myself, and get knew come backs, orton sucks.

Brian, do you realize that your debate tactics include telling people they're wrong and dismissing them with comments like

Brian 3, Everyone 0

You don't look smart.

^^^:lol: :lmao:, that made me laugh

Wow, I'm amazed this thread is still open, useally it's closed about 10 mins after Raw ends, is somebody getting lazy, LOL j/k;)

Well that was fairly odd. Threats from Vince last week and then nothing.
Michaels is starting to look a bit more comfortable on his legs now. Survivor Series is almost starting to look half-decent. No doubt Khali will lose after interference from someone, most likely Lashley.

Brian, do you realize that your debate tactics include telling people they're wrong and dismissing them with comments like

Brian 3, Everyone 0

You don't look smart.

who are you? Go do something with yourself.

It goes way beyond that. Take the time to actually hear or read people's opinions if you have some time to spare which I'm assuming you do.

what has he ever done? He bores me too tears, botches move after move, he is dead weight, he is full of himself, he is an idiot for getting caught with steroids in his system. WHy Steroids? he should be taking wrestling classes not steroids.

I'm not even sure exactly what that means, but it proves that you have nothing to say, and you had nothing productive to say throughout this whole conversation.

hmmm, Ok, what makes Kennedy and Orton So good? Why because Kennedy says his name twice? Because Orton does 200 rest holds in one wrestling match? Because they both induce themselves with steroids? Because Kennedy is as stiff as a brick.

hmmm, Ok, what makes Kennedy and Orton So good? Why because Kennedy says his name twice? Because Orton does 200 rest holds in one wrestling match? Because they both induce themselves with steroids? Because Kennedy is as stiff as a brick.

What makes Kennedy so good is that he's entertaining to watch both wrestling and on the mic. Isn't that what it's supposed to be about? I mean, you seem to be basing your whole Kennedy argument on the fact that he says his name twice. Hmm. And him being "stiff as a brick"? Since when? Last match he was in, the poor man flew around the ring.

I do, however, agree with you about Orton. There are multiple reasons why he shouldn't be holding the title. He needs more training, his mic skills are mediocre at best, his behavior off camera is unacceptable (sexual harrassment and drugs)... I mean, it looks like he's being buried, which can be a good thing, but they're keeping the title on the guy. He won't hold it for long, I can promise you that.

I do, however, agree with you about Orton. There are multiple reasons why he shouldn't be holding the title.

What reasons? The bullshit he did 6 months ago? It's over. Gone. Out the window. It makes the most sense to HAVE Orton as Champion at the moment.

He needs more training,

If he needed more training why would this be his 5th year in WWE? :rolleyes:

his mic skills are mediocre at best,

You take up for Kennedy, Orton's mic skills are even better than Kennedy's recently. Mediocre? We aren't talking about the Hardy Boyz. With Edge out I will not even hesitate to call Orton the top heel in the business, His role in the Cena feud was played to perfection.

his behavior off camera is unacceptable (sexual harrassment and drugs)...

In the past. He's straightened up apparently or he wouldn't be champion.

I mean, it looks like he's being buried, which can be a good thing, but they're keeping the title on the guy.

WTF??? Buried? It makes sense. Jesus Christ HBK just returned from an injury caused by Orton, HBK getting revenge week after week is building him up since he has returned but eventually all that will happen is Orton demolishing him at Survivor Series. He's not even close to being buried it just makes storyline sense.

He won't hold it for long, I can promise you that.

Meh, Royal Rumble at the longest.

What reasons? The bullshit he did 6 months ago? It's over. Gone. Out the window. It makes the most sense to HAVE Orton as Champion at the moment.
How does it make sense? He has done nothing but being an ass.

If he needed more training why would this be his 5th year in WWE? :rolleyes:
Yet people that are terrible have long WWE careers, such as Batista, Mark Henry, and any other big baboon on raw or SD

You take up for Kennedy, Orton's mic skills are even better than Kennedy's recently. Mediocre? We aren't talking about the Hardy Boyz. With Edge out I will not even hesitate to call Orton the top heel in the business, His role in the Cena feud was played to perfection.
His feud with Cena is terrible and as for the Mic skills it's impossible to compare the two because they both stink.

In the past. He's straightened up apparently or he wouldn't be champion.
Yeah because being all over internet sites, reporting that he attempted suicide and was a name in the steroid allegations. Yeha straightened up. LAWLZ

Meh, Royal Rumble at the longest.
Thats giving him some credit.

What makes Kennedy so good is that he's entertaining to watch both wrestling and on the mic. Isn't that what it's supposed to be about? I mean, you seem to be basing your whole Kennedy argument on the fact that he says his name twice. Hmm. And him being "stiff as a brick"? Since when? Last match he was in, the poor man flew around the ring.

WHat, i was talking about the michaels match, he was dead wieght, he is terrible, not as good as everyone thinks he is on the mic.

How does it make sense? He has done nothing but being an ass.

Built up for along time, had a great feud with Cena as #1 contender. Cena goes out. So Orton fills in. Plus, The fucking faces have dominated RAW lately. Time for something fresh.

Yet people that are terrible have long WWE careers, such as Batista, Mark Henry, and any other big baboon on raw or SD

Batista = Draw.

Henry = Shit but has big size.

Baboons = Vince and Creative. Vince wrestles some, the others do not.

His feud with Cena is terrible and as for the Mic skills it's impossible to compare the two because they both stink.

His feud with Cena should be feud of the fucking year. Terrible? LAWLZ!!!!!

Orton's mic skills were fantastic throughout that feud, Cena's were just the regular but an improvement.

Yeah because being all over internet sites, reporting that he attempted suicide and was a name in the steroid allegations. Yeha straightened up. LAWLZ

It's internet sites...Ryan Clark and the other "baboons" are full of shit half the time. Those same internet sites even reported his act has changed big time, so there. Hell, even 3 others said that the "suicide" rumor was false.

Steriod allegations? Hahaha, Yeah that really holds when practically the whole damn roster is on the Roids'.

Thats giving him some credit.

Not really. Trips is busy with UmaNga at the moment, afterwards he will take the belt.

His feud with Cena should be feud of the fucking year. Terrible? LAWLZ!!!!!
Went on for too long. Built up Orton and shot his but back down

Orton's mic skills were fantastic throughout that feud, Cena's were just the regular but an improvement.
Fantastic? Lawlz and Khali can put on a five star match with Mark Henry.

It's internet sites...Ryan Clark and the other "baboons" are full of shit half the time. Those same internet sites even reported his act has changed big time, so there. Hell, even 3 others said that the "suicide" rumor was false.
It wasn't this site. Lawlz. I dont read what Ryan Clark and them schmoes post.

Steriod allegations? Hahaha, Yeah that really holds when practically the whole damn roster is on the Roids'.
Yeah but he was dumb enough to get caught.

Not really. Trips is busy with UmaNga at the moment, afterwards he will take the belt.
I was just referring that it was good if he held it that long. LAWLZ

Went on for too long. Built up Orton and shot his but back down

It was the same length as Cena/Khali.....

Orton was already built up from the Rhodes feud and putting out people with the "punt" and he didn't "shoot down" or he wouldn't be champion.

:rolleyes:

Fantastic? Lawlz and Khali can put on a five star match with Mark Henry.

Instead of trying to be funny you could actually give your opinions on why you disagree...................

It wasn't this site. Lawlz. I dont read what Ryan Clark and them schmoes post.

Well then quit bitching about internet rumors when half the time they are probably garbage.

Yeah but he was dumb enough to get caught.

And? Still doesn't take away from the fact that the whole locker room has more than lilely takin' a shot of Riods'.

Even Cena.

I was just referring that it was good if he held it that long. LAWLZ

You failed to give your opinions in this post, You just typed stuff like the above. You said if he was good he would hold it that long...Well Cena and Batista are both shit, and they had long runs with the title and main event scene.

Sorry. Please Try Again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back