Live Discussion: RAW 29/10/07

Hang on... the way Vince didn't seem pissed off... Long shot, but maybe Y2J comes back as a heel next week, attacking DX (with Youmanga and Orton) on behalf of Vince. That would be a killer return.

Just curious as to why the live recap was quite blatantly stolen from 411mania.

Original Live Raw Report

If at any time you'd like to do your own writing and stop stealing work, feel free.

I don't expect y2j to return until SS..Prob the Raw after.. You know how Vince likes to make his fans pay for what they want to see

I don't expect y2j to return until SS..Prob the Raw after.. You know how Vince likes to make his fans pay for what they want to see

Its a scam, this is gonna go on and on until they believe they got enough money from fans assuming y2j will show.

What a shitty RAW, that 19_Launch code could mean 19 YEARS before Y2J ever returns, dates for Cyber Sunday and tonight's RAW were in the previous codes, but Jericho never returned at either. Yep, I am pretty sure I got it figured out, 19 years and Y2J will be back!

It seems to me WWE is trying to please the "smarks" more then anyone with this, but they're losing touch with the audience and taking it too far.

In the end, they're just going to piss everyone off.

Funny enough, I had a feeling that he wasn't going to show after a comment he gave from a headline from a few days ago.

Funny thing is, I'm going to Survivor Series and not Raw :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back