• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 6/2/08

How can it be the last time if he did it tonight? ;) (by 10% maybe, but he still did it)

The Rumble was the last time Cena outpopped Hardy by a factor of 3 sure. But not period.

Yeah he finally did it tonight after about 15 minutes of fast paced action. Seriously Hardy outpopped cena until the very end.

WWE should plant someone to run in on some matches, the way it made the crowd really up for it made it a better match

I did it at the same time, and you are exactly right. I'm starving but there's no way I'm getting up until the OT ends.

The NHL is lucky this is the game that's on national tv. If this was game 7, it could not be more perfect.

At least it didn't end during the penalty.

That's the second time in OT that the refs made a shit call like that on Detroit, it's like the announcers said, how can he have prevented the goalie from making the save when the goalie MADE the fucking save!!, just a stupid fucking call

Amen brother. I want a game 7, but not if Pitt wins unfairly.

Yeah, if the Pens win this game then I'm fine with that, but if they win on some bullshit Power play that should never have happened I'm gonna be six shades of pissed

BTW, I love how the Raw LD has turned into the Game 5 LD:lmao:

I don't watch enough hockey to know, but does this go to a shootout?

No, in the playoffs they just keep going into more OTs till someone finally scores a goal, if this were regular season, then after a short 5 min OT it would go to a shootout, but not in the playoffs, we are about to see triple OT:headbanger:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back