Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

I'm sick of King being the bodyguard of all other commentators. I miss the days of heel King.

I like heel Kane, give him back his mask :)

well i gotta say that im kinda exicted to see what will come off this, because i enjoyed kane's heel run back in 2003

and could this signal the return of the undertaker? or paul beaur?

My explanation:

Kane doesn't think Michael Cole is worthy of the commentator position on Raw, and wants to know if Gorilla Monsoon is alive or dead...

Because either way he'd be a better replacement.

My explanation:

Kane doesn't think Michael Cole is worthy of the commentator position on Raw, and wants to know if Gorilla Monsoon is alive or dead...

Because either way he'd be a better replacement.

Now that's just stupid. He is obviously wondering if Bobby Heenan is alive or dead to come and take over for Cole. lol

thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard

I wouldn't say that...Kane with a mask > Kane without a mask.

But maybe not a fire, something more believable....more in line with the story. Kane keeps going crazy starts hearing voices from somebody. Kane in his crazy mental state decides its his old mask talking to him...He tries to fight it off but he's too unstable.

Maybe he grows his hair through this story, the crazier he gets the crazier he starts looking until he goes off the deep end, puts the mask on and becomes a full fledged heel. THe mask would symbolize his lack of humanity and senses...

I dunno, I just want the mask back/

Why the fuck do people still think putting dthe mask back on Kane would suddenly make his charecter better again, the reason the mask worked before was due to the mystery of what was behind his face, how scared and mangled his face actually was, we all know what his face looks like now so putting the mask back on would be completely pointless

that aside, good ending tonight, loved the heel turn, and the fact that they have me curious as to where this is leading

But maybe not a fire, something more believable....more in line with the story. Kane keeps going crazy starts hearing voices from somebody. Kane in his crazy mental state decides its his old mask talking to him...He tries to fight it off but he's too unstable.

Maybe he grows his hair through this story, the crazier he gets the crazier he starts looking until he goes off the deep end, puts the mask on and becomes a full fledged heel. THe mask would symbolize his lack of humanity and senses...

He doesn't have the hair to pull it off. lol

Why the fuck do people still think putting dthe mask back on Kane would suddenly make his charecter better again, the reason the mask worked before was due to the mystery of what was behind his face, how scared and mangled his face actually was, we all know what his face looks like now so putting the mask back on would be completely pointless

that aside, good ending tonight, loved the heel turn, and the fact that they have me curious as to where this is leading

I agree

How the fuck is that more believable?!?, dude seriously, the mask is gone and should stay gone, as I said before bring it back would be stupid and pointless

I like the mask better because it adds a certain mystique to the character of Kane. We knew what he looked like under the mask before he took it off. We knew him as Isaac Yankem. And nobody really thought he was scarred. Sure we bought into the storyline of it all, but the mask was just a gimmick that worked with crazy monster heel.

And it still could. And if a psycho Kane with his old mannerisms came back, he would be more entertaining. Losing the mask was the worst thing to happen to Kane. FInding a way to put it back on him would freshen him up. No it wouldn't be like before he took it off, but it could still work.

How the fuck is that more believable?!?, dude seriously, the mask is gone and should stay gone, as I said before bring it back would be stupid and pointless

Well they are pushing the whole ANYTHING can happen era now. So who knows. It's stupid enough that enough idiots just might watch!

Thank god, a long overdue heel turn for Kane. I wonder what he meant by "is he alive or dead?". I doubt it's the Undertaker since he didn't "die" this time, he was just fired. It could be the McMahon storyline since Shane and Stephanie haven't given any updates to his status...or they could be redoing the Impostor Kane storyline which I hope it's not. Their match was horrible.

I like the mask better because it adds a certain mystique to the character of Kane. We knew what he looked like under the mask before he took it off. We knew him as Isaac Yankem. And nobody really thought he was scarred. Sure we bought into the storyline of it all, but the mask was just a gimmick that worked with crazy monster heel.

And it still could. And if a psycho Kane with his old mannerisms came back, he would be more entertaining. Losing the mask was the worst thing to happen to Kane. FInding a way to put it back on him would freshen him up. No it wouldn't be like before he took it off, but it could still work.

It lacks it scariness once he takes it off dude. It won't come back if he dons the mask again. It would be rehashing a long dead storyline. It would be a ratings killer and the end of Kane's careers. Better off just moving ahead rather than moving back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back