Live Discussion: RAW 7/28/2008

i have heard that the bag kane is walking around with is gonna end up having his old mask in it. anybody else hear that?

Jesus Christ the internet smarks are so pissy about everything. Already boycotting WWE because of... the GM. Not the champion, not a tasteless angle, but because they don't like the GM. You know what? Tough shit. The kinds of fans who shit on angles before hey even happen, are the kinds of fans who can't be pleased. They already have their minds made on what the show should be, who should be the champions, and who should be in the main events. And anything that's different from what they want is shit. They assume WWE makes half-assed decisions every time, and it doesn't even occur to them that WWE could have been stringing us along for weeks now. I'm not surprised though, seeing as those types of fans can't even seem to comprehend that even the simplest match outcomes are decided beforehand. WWE doesn't want those kind of one-track mind viewers anyway. So they can go watch Ring of Hacks, the rest of us will test the waters. I won't even mind too much if Adamle does turn out to be a bust. At least they're trying new and interesting things. What was the last new, interesting thing ROH tried? The Age of the Fall? That got old by the third twenty-minute Jimmy Jacobs Youtube rant.

i have heard that the bag kane is walking around with is gonna end up having his old mask in it. anybody else hear that?

oh im pretty sure its his mask. if it isnt then idk what the hell it could be. i actually think that most ppl know or have figured it out now, thats its his mask in the bag. and i hope creative sees that and has him pull that damn mask outta the bag next week so he can wreak havoc and cause destruction as THE BIG RED MACHINE!

tonight's raw was above and beyond it had wrestling it had the storytelling that I think everyone has come to expect over the past few weeks... Santino just kills me and having him with beth is brilliant and when he could not pick up D'lo and she could how i laughed.... I think that Chris Jericho is the number one heel on raw when orton gets back two of the three best heels will be on the same show and i hope that instead of bumping Jericho down they keep building him at this point i would love to see a world title run on him, and for those who think Adamle is a horrible choice for gm are you kidding me its perfect. i was getting pissed when at first no one was comming out as if he was going to announce himself as gm i was going to call bullshit as he talked with the "new" gm earlier in the night on the phone. Now think about this EVERYONE knows how bad of an announcer this man is at calling matches to make matches he needs to know nothing! he is already hated and a heel gm amongst all of the baby face's is needed and now the important question is who is going to be facing CM Punk for the World Title and for the love of god who is going to sit beside Tazz on ECW!

The only thing that still has me confused is I don't understand what they are doing with Lance Cade I was kind of hoping for a Face turn from him tonight starting up a feud between Cade and Jericho would have been a super push for Lance but I am still interested to see where this is going... At any rate very good show glad to see Regal back wrestling and not as GM and cant wait to see what will happen next.

and as for kane's Bag who in the hell knows whats in that bag as much as i would like it to be his mask i dont know if he would wear it again but i could see him carrying the damn thing around in his hand after pulling it out of the bag and talking to it if thats what it really is.

Jesus Christ the internet smarks are so pissy about everything. Already boycotting WWE because of... the GM. Not the champion, not a tasteless angle, but because they don't like the GM. You know what? Tough shit. The kinds of fans who shit on angles before hey even happen, are the kinds of fans who can't be pleased. They already have their minds made on what the show should be, who should be the champions, and who should be in the main events. And anything that's different from what they want is shit. They assume WWE makes half-assed decisions every time, and it doesn't even occur to them that WWE could have been stringing us along for weeks now. I'm not surprised though, seeing as those types of fans can't even seem to comprehend that even the simplest match outcomes are decided beforehand. WWE doesn't want those kind of one-track mind viewers anyway. So they can go watch Ring of Hacks, the rest of us will test the waters. I won't even mind too much if Adamle does turn out to be a bust. At least they're trying new and interesting things. What was the last new, interesting thing ROH tried? The Age of the Fall? That got old by the third twenty-minute Jimmy Jacobs Youtube rant.

Best post I've seen in my 7 years of WZForums.

Btw, I'm not sure what the rules are for it, but if a mod, like Ricky, feels that post should go to the [Official] Mike Adamle as RAW GM thread, feel free to move it there. I'd love the chance to school a few smarks in there. :thumbsup:

I am but an efed mod...:)

And yes, I've been here on and off for 7 years. I was making "games" far before derf and KB. The good old days under the head of Loki and REO Speedealer.

ok so for the last month and a bit we have had no gm and then last week we find out that shane will be coming to raw to announce a new gm. lots of people thought it would be him or regal. and after this whole build up. .. we get fucking mike adamle a raw gm. this pretty much explains that mcmahon just hired adamle to piss us fans off.

i honestly dont like adamle at all but i think everyone deserves a chance. i just hope he doesnt screw upthis GM job like he did hs announcer one. at least vince is getting his moneys worth outta mike lol

this pretty much explains that mcmahon just hired adamle to piss us fans off.

Come on, think rationally man. I'm sure Vince didn't say to himself, "You know, I bet that guy who used to be the host of American Gladiators would be the perfect person to piss off the fans... let's give him a job!"

Vince thought he'd add legitimacy to the broadcast team, and now he feels an authoritative role is a fresh way to go.

Come on, think rationally man. I'm sure Vince didn't say to himself, "You know, I bet that guy who used to be the host of American Gladiators would be the perfect person to piss off the fans... let's give him a job!"

Vince thought he'd add legitimacy to the broadcast team, and now he feels an authoritative role is a fresh way to go.

ok true you bring up a good point. and while i do agreewith you on your point. adamle isn't well liked by the majority by the fans. and he isn;t a heel gm either (well at least not yet he is)

I would call putting a hit out on Michael Cole so he could announce Raw a pretty heelish move...

ok i'll admit i fell asleep just as the main event started so unless i missed it being confirmed since when did anyone say adamle put a hit on cole.

(on a side note i'm not trying to make you pissed at me or anything so don't take what i'm saying in the wrong way0

I love how everyone freaks out immiedately when they don't know how this will play out.. Give this a chance, it may be good or it may turn out bad... Seriously if you're going to quit watching over this how the hell did you manage to tune in during the hornswoggle storyline?

I love how everyone freaks out immiedately when they don't know how this will play out.. Give this a chance, it may be good or it may turn out bad... Seriously if you're going to quit watching over this how the hell did you manage to tune in during the hornswoggle storyline?

Well that was just the beginning. I'm pretty sure many we're saying "Well I don't think they'll do anything like this ever again" but now not only is WWE going PG but Mike Adamle is the new GM. I don't see what WWE is doing now, I swear if anything WWE will end up like WCW.

give mike I can't announce wrestling for shit Adamle a chance? you have got to be kidding me..... what rock did you crawl out under I wonder? I mean this guy can't announce wrestling for shit let alone be a General Manager! if this guy wasn't in bed with NBC Adamly wouldn't even have a JOB! and yes people WILL quit watching raw after this debacle. on the plus side however this gives Joey Styles his job back..... I HOPE. but that is not what vince wants.. its what the fans want and vince lost sight of that years ago (post directed to Ropow)

Don't worry about it... just trying to get some back and forth going, that's all.

ok just making sure but yea i'm not saying i support admale an i'm not saying i dont support him. i'm neutral with him. but unless he improves his commentatign abillity i don;t see how he could be a gm. .. of course being a gm where it's scripted what you say as being a commentator where it isn;t (as much as i know anyway) is a lot different

give mike I can't announce wrestling for shit Adamle a chance? you have got to be kidding me..... what rock did you crawl out under I wonder? I mean this guy can't announce wrestling for shit let alone be a General Manager! if this guy wasn't in bed with NBC Adamly wouldn't even have a JOB! and yes people WILL quit watching raw after this debacle. on the plus side however this gives Joey Styles his job back..... I HOPE. but that is not what vince wants.. its what the fans want and vince lost sight of that years ago

Because we know that he purposely messed up? The bring J.R. one of the best announcers back onto Raw to contradict him the entire show basically showing how little he knows and you don't get a tad bit suspicious.

It'd be like me insulting you for your poor posting ability and immediately discrediting anything you post, I mean you're proving to me that you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm sure you're very intelligent and just use the means of posting to get people to believe you're an idiot when in actuality you're a genius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back