Live Discussion: RAW 8/4/2008

Because these two don't hate each other. They respect each other. And after SummerSlam, they can be tag champs and stay out of Punk and Y2J's way.

I love Cena...and I must admit that now I'm actually looking forward to their match..

How many times do you guys think it'll be repeated before I regret that statement?

I'm happy with Raw tonight. Summerslam is starting to fill out a lot. However, this is one of the rare occasions where the champion is getting buried.

Wasn't a bad raw. And With all that heat, I was expecting a heel Adamle. Looks like they like a challenge and trying to make him face.

Randy's def going to screw over someone... I'd love for it to be Cena and have him and Big Dave get back together

FUCK!!! was it really necessary for Rhodes and Dibiase to drop the titles? they have them 4 a month and they lose it to two guys who are in a headlining match that needs no build up. i hope Cena/Batista's reign idoes not last long as the wrong team walked out with the titles 2nite.

Joepjr92 said:
FUCK!!! was it really necessary for Rhodes and Dibiase to drop the titles? they have them 4 a month and they lose it to two guys who are in a headlining match that needs no build up. i hope Cena/Batista's reign idoes not last long as the wrong team walked out with the titles 2nite.

My thoughts exactly. All-in-all, it was a great RAW until that last match's conclusion. Why have those 2 drop the titles so fast... and against Main Eventers? What does Cena and Batista need those titles for?! I don't have much beef with Batista anymore, but Cena still severely peeves me. All I STILL see is the same old bullshit from him, match in, match out. It's STILL boring... sorry John.

But now that I think about it... it probably makes sense. Dibiase may have had the strap for only a month, but Cody has had if for months. So Dibiase may probably "buy" a new partner... and win the strap once more. Deuce is on RAW, isn't he? He'd make a perfect partner(give him a new gimmick), because he is one of those 2nd Generation Superstars.

No, if Santino and Phoenix win, then Phoenix gets Womens and Santino gets IC.

I thought it was a free for all, whoever gets the pin gets both the titles. So in theory, either Santino or Beth could be both IC champ and Women's champ, and vice versa for either Mickie or Kofi if either of them gets the pin

A very good RAW I think with Adamle actually doing pretty well. I was very surprised with how much I liked him in his role tonight ... and LOVED the job that King and Cole did in putting him over.
The JBL, Jericho and CM Punk match was very good and definitely fun to watch ... and I really like the angle with Santino/Beth and Kofi/Mickie ... as well as Batista and Cena as tag champs could add some nice intrigue.
I wonder what they do with Priceless now? Probably get the straps back on them at some point. Summerslam build-up seems to be moving along just fine.

TERRIBLE RAW. Once again it was boring with no good matches, the way they ended that Kane storyline was ignorant and that title change was ******ed. RAW once again letdown in everyway possible.

TERRIBLE RAW. Once again it was boring with no good matches, the way they ended that Kane storyline was ignorant and that title change was ******ed. RAW once again letdown in everyway possible.

The Kane storyline isn't ended, did you miss the part about finding out what is in that bag that Kane has been carrying around next week, the storyline is still going, now I missed the first half hour and was working on getting my computer running normally again through most of the rest of the show, but it seemed like a decent show to me, could've had less video segments and shit, but other than that it was far from terrible

The Kane storyline isn't ended, did you miss the part about finding out what is in that bag that Kane has been carrying around next week, the storyline is still going, now I missed the first half hour and was working on getting my computer running normally again through most of the rest of the show, but it seemed like a decent show to me, could've had less video segments and shit, but other than that it was far from terrible

I feel asleep after that and woke up a bit later. I saw about 90% of the show and it was terrible. The 2 on 1 match should have been good but was kinda shitty, they should have made it a 1 on 1 between Jericho and Punk because JBL held them both back, Burchill had no place wrestling Kofi due to style differences. You thought it was decent I did not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back