• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

As I was only listening to the final segment and not watching, was I the only person that heard them blatantly say:

Cole: "WHO?!"
Kane: "MCMAHON!"

before King apparently ran into the ring?

On the CTC note, one might speculate that CTC stood for "Cryme Tyme Customs" since Cena said they were going to give it a paint job and, for the most part, that's what people refer to that sort of alterations to a car's body. Use http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custom_car for more information on this.

With that said, I think Raw has been pretty damn consistent, entertaining, and truly "edge of your seat" entertainment since the draft. I would've never said this prior to three weeks ago dating back a few years.

umm...maybe kane was just worried about mr mcmahon's healt and thats why he was asking is he dead or alive...
lol jk
im pretty sure its noble lol

But he's nothing without it. And I think that's the problem. At least for me.

I mean look at the guy, he doesn't scream Big Red Monster or Big Red Machine anymore. He's more like Big Pale Uncle Fester.

And like I said a little while ago, I wanted him to win tonight, as he's still a favorite of mine. Its not as if I hate him as he is now.

i just don't think he screams scary.

Dude that has nothing to to with him not having a mask. It has to do with the fact that Kane sees more buffets that he can't turn down than he does weight rooms. He's untoned and flabby. He's pale because he doesn't get a tan and his hair is not even close to being what it was. You remember him in a mask from before. Imagine him in a mask now. It would be more of a sad cry for help that the rebirth of a monster.

RAW was great even though it did lack wrestling and it is a wrestling show it was the best in awhile. plus the ratings where the same as last week. 3.5 is good for Punk but he broke Snitskys nose, so i guess it's a win lose situation lol.

As for the dead or alive thing I'm guessing the Mcmahon Angle even though I have heard some hilarious stuff about Paul bearer. Like this:

"Anyone notice that when he fell of the stage a got up and towards the back of the stage? then he said Paul, Paul. Maybe he saw Paul Bearer in the back and he was the last person he saw so he said his name. and the "i cant feel my legs" part was because he was delirious." LOL

At least it worked we have, what, 5-10 pages of guesses already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back