Live Discussion: RAW 9/22/08

Cade getting the pin here is not a bad spot. Cade was Jericho's tail basically and this actually shows the WWE is going to use him and not waste him

It was a shit spot and a sit RAW. Not what one would expect from a program that was alarmed over last week's ratings. Orton gets ratings, even if he doesn't wrestle. Shane gets ratings. Other than they, they did a worse show that the one last week.

Here, let me help you do some math. The ONLY teams that wanted him WERE SHITTY TEAMS. The only teams that needed QB's are SHITTY TEAMS. Name me one good team, that before the season started, needed a QB? NONE! He chose the best of the teams, which had a running back and receivers. The only thing that they needed was QB. No matter where he went, his timing would be off and he would be shitty. The trade had nothing to do with where he went. he was doomed to fail, unless he sat the bench. And he made that clear that he didn't want to in GB.

Tampa Bay and Minnesota need a qb. They will not win a championship with the starting qb's they have now.

I don't really have a problem with HBK getting pinned, as pins don't matter in a ladder match.

But seriously, CADE???

Have you watched the Chargers games? The Panthers got lucky with a td pass as time expired to week. And then they just got screwed last week due to Ed Hochui's blown call. They could EASILY be 2-0.
Something about if's buts and candy and nuts comes to mind. Against Carolina, they never should have let it be close enough for that to happen. And against Denver, if Cutler never drops the ball, the result is the same and no one is blaming Hochuli for a loss.

Everybody now....

OVER-RATED
(That was for Favre and the Chargers)

And before i hear, how over rated are they, they scored 40 on the Jets.....

Me, Spawn, and KB might as well be playing linebacker in NY.

Something about if's buts and candy and nuts comes to mind. Against Carolina, they never should have let it be close enough for that to happen. And against Denver, if Cutler never drops the ball, the result is the same and no one is blaming Hochuli for a loss.

Everybody now....

OVER-RATED
(That was for Favre and the Chargers)

But those things did happen, and something out of their control cost them the game. I am not a Jets fan and I'm not a Chargers fan..truth be told I'm a Saints fan. But I am a Favre fan and I am an LT fan because the men are dynamic and can lead their teams to victory

Or else he does what? Sit down and do nothing when he wants to play? They weren't willing to trade him anywhere but a shitty organization where he wasn't going to win because they didn't want it to bite them in the ass which it probably would have had he gone to a decent team.
Btw, if you wanna watch Brett Favre is taking it upon himself to lead his team and make an attempt to come back and make it a game again. Most guys would give up here and just try to not get hurt. The man loves the game and he plays hard; unorthadox, but hard.

Alright I'm getting tried of this stupid fucking argument in which you've been owed over and over again, if Brett fucking Favre is as good as you seem to think he is, then shouldn't he be able to make the team around him better?, should he be able to inspire them to do better?, I am a life long Packer fan who grew up in WI and I'm telling you that A.) a majority of GB fans are fully in support of Rodgers, and know he is the future, and know that there is no better time then now to give him key's to the car so to speak, and B.) that the reason Favre did so well last year was because of the team around him, and Favre as been past his prime for years now

If Favre wasn't ready to retire, then he should have said he's coming back when they asked him to make a decision, instead of saying he was going to retire, then when triaining camp started if he didn't feel he had the competitive fire any more than he could have just said, I've decided to retire, would've been less dramatic than all the shit he pulled, don't get me wrong I like Favre he was my QB for the past 16 years, I grew up watching the guy, but to steal a line form Vince, Brett screwed Brett, the man put himself in this mess and now he has to deal with it

What things never happened?

Playing well against Carolina never happened.

Playing well against Denver never happened. Those things never happened.

I like the Chargers, but truth be told, they aren't the same this year.

Tampa Bay and Minnesota need a qb. They will not win a championship with the starting qb's they have now.

Minnesota did not believe that they needed a QB before the season started. They didn't offer a trade to GB either. TB was rumored to have inquired and that is about it. Just a rumor. Neither of those made trade offers and they problems would have been worse as both teams lack a good receiving corps. The Jets actually have a good experienced receiving corps. And you say they will not win with the qb's they have not. You DO know that my questions said "BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED", right? So that would be Buffalo, who Favre turned down, KC, who Favre turned down, Atlanta, who Favre turned down, Arizona, who Favre is kicking himself for turning down, Oakland, obvious, and Baltimore, who Favre turned down. He shot himself here, plain and simple.

Alright I'm getting tried of this stupid fucking argument in which you've been owed over and over again, if Brett fucking Favre is as good as you seem to think he is, then shouldn't he be able to make the team around him better?, should he be able to inspire them to do better?, I am a life long Packer fan who grew up in WI and I'm telling you that A.) a majority of GB fans are fully in support of Rodgers, and know he is the future, and know that there is no better time then now to give him key's to the car so to speak, and B.) that the reason Favre did so well last year was because of the team around him, and Favre as been past his prime for years now

If Favre wasn't ready to retire, then he should have said he's coming back when they asked him to make a decision, instead of saying he was going to retire, then when triaining camp started if he didn't feel he had the competitive fire any more than he could have just said, I've decided to retire, would've been less dramatic than all the shit he pulled, don't get me wrong I like Favre he was my QB for the past 16 years, I grew up watching the guy, but to steal a line form Vince, Brett screwed Brett, the man put himself in this mess and now he has to deal with it

Sorry I've "been owned" because I didn't pull out stats and I just let you know what I feel about someone I like to watch. I'm not a fucking bandwagon guy..I like someone or I don't, and that will probably never change. Favre has made the team around him better. Give him time, we are 3 games into the season. I'd like to see someone else go for 16 years somewhere, then go somewhere else where they want you to learn the playbook in a couple weeks so you can save their time from the losing nature they've known for years.
The Colts are 1-2 as are the Saints and Vikings. But guess what? All 3 are probably going to make the playoffs, and Buffalo is 3-0 but I don't think they will.

But those things did happen, and something out of their control cost them the game. I am not a Jets fan and I'm not a Chargers fan..truth be told I'm a Saints fan. But I am a Favre fan and I am an LT fan because the men are dynamic and can lead their teams to victory

Yeah, and LT sucks dick this year too. I feel sorry for anybody who targeted him in their fantasy league.

Sorry I've "been owned" because I didn't pull out stats and I just let you know what I feel about someone I like to watch. I'm not a fucking bandwagon guy..I like someone or I don't, and that will probably never change. Favre has made the team around him better. Give him time, we are 3 games into the season. I'd like to see someone else go for 16 years somewhere, then go somewhere else where they want you to learn the playbook in a couple weeks so you can save their time from the losing nature they've known for years.
The Colts are 1-2 as are the Saints and Vikings. But guess what? All 3 are probably going to make the playoffs, and Buffalo is 3-0 but I don't think they will.

The thing is that you are letting your emotions cloud your better judgement. Sure Favre is one of the greatest of all time, but he is in this situation because of himself. Don't buy that media bullshit where he gave a touching speech about rushing decisions. The Packers were always patient with him and let him do it on his terms. He gave up that right and then expected it to be handed back on a silver platter. Then he began the media games to make the team look bad. That's classless. He could have still been in GB, the job and the second chance were his to turn down. He did just that. He's in his own personal hell now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back