Live Discussion: RAW 9/8/08

No, they were pretty good really, keep in mind not everyone is gonna be the Rock on the mic

A match for the IC title would be nice, he's certantly better than that Santino jackass, and Cade doesn't need to feud with HBK, they aren't turning him into a Maineventer, he's a mid carder, and would be good in the IC title hunt

Ok, but whats his purpose in the HBK storyline? He has none. Once Jericho leaves him, he'll really be lost in the shuffle.

He's already lost in the shuffle. His job is to get beat up as Jericho squirms out of the way. Lance Cade is the highest paid tackling dummy on Raw.

Ok, but whats his purpose in the HBK storyline? He has none. Once Jericho leaves him, he'll really be lost in the shuffle.

His purpose in the HBK storyline is to get his ass kicked while trying to help Jericho, HBK feud is with Jericho, Cade is just there to give Jericho the numbers advantage, after that feud is done, they could easily have Cade help Jericho defend his title, and then eventually have Cade turn on Jericho once he realizes Jericho is just using him, similar to how the Batista/Trips feud started in 3 years ago, they could even have Cade cost Jericho the title at some point

cade doesnt care, he helped JBL tonight if you remember

Please leave JBL alone. We know he sucks lol. But that CHL segment was the hardest I've laughed on Raw since last week when he was John Cena. LMAO! Charles Haas Layfield. I couldn't stop laughing. You can see in JBL face that he wanted to break character, especially when Haas kept advertising the little bottle had in his hand. I was looking forward to this segment on Raw tonight. And then Haas comes out of the trunk yelling. Then, he comes out thinking he's tough lol. LMAO! I'm still crying right now thinking about that segment. I'm about to get on youtube right now to catch this segment again. Fucking hilarious.

I want to see Char-lerrella. Imitating Glamerella. I think I would cry myself to sleep and turn off Raw completely. Or Cryme Tyme. Or Kofi. Even Kane. Mysterio. He has so much potential. He's about to be the new big face of Raw.

Charlie Haas has just resurrected his career. ALL HAIL HAAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back