Live Discussion: RAW 9/8/08

So you would rather watch JBL in the main event and do his usual crap? I know i'd rather listen to Santino speak than watching JBL.

JBL's crap and I know he is

santino's crap, and everyone thinks he's funny...he used to be

I'd rather watch anything than JBL, especially in the main event

He is the most boring thing in the WWE right now

Haas was better than Santino tonight in comedy. lol if he feuds for the IC title. what other face is there to challenge him? Kofi seems preoccupied.

JBL just keeps coming back in the main event each week its getting bad. His becoming Batista version 2 with all the main event chances he is having the only difference between him and Batista is his fatter and has man boobies...

Yeah, Jericho/Batista would be fine. Now, its probably a triple threat at the next PPV for the title. (assuming he retains against Punk of course)

honestly who found santino funny tonight?

Santino has had like two good segments in his entire career thus far, one included Stone Cold, the other Jericho, Santino is so terriable he needs to be carried to a comedy segment, the guy flat out sucks, he's a waste of space and should have been released forever ago, people think he's funny cause he has an accent and butchers the English language, he just comes across a complete tool, not funny at all

Santino has had like two good segments in his entire career thus far, one included Stone Cold, the other Jericho, Santino is so terriable he needs to be carried to a comedy segment, the guy flat out sucks, he's a waste of space and should have been released forever ago, people think he's funny cause he has an accent and butchers the English language, he just comes across a complete tool, not funny at all

FACT

that's sigged justin

That Manu guy has some serious potential, seems rather good in the ring. They need to throw him in the IC hunt along with Cade asap.

That Manu guy has some serious potential, seems rather good in the ring. They need to throw him in the IC hunt along with Cade asap.

I agree, he impressed me greatly, sorta like Umaga but a bit better. Mic skills were good too.

Uh..Manu's mic skills were horrible. He seems good in the ring though.

And Cade is in the IC hunt? He needs a match before he does that. If he doesn't feud with HBK, there was really no point to his place in the storyline.

And Cade is in the IC hunt? He needs a match before he does that. If he doesn't feud with HBK, there was really no point to his place in the storyline.

anything to get marella out of there

I agree, he impressed me greatly, sorta like Umaga but a bit better. Mic skills were good too.

A little quicker and since Umaga isn't on raw he fills the gap nicely and that head butt was cool. He needs some polish on his mic skills, but for the first time out he did good.

Uh..Manu's mic skills were horrible. He seems good in the ring though.

No, they were pretty good really, keep in mind not everyone is gonna be the Rock on the mic

A match for the IC title would be nice, he's certantly better than that Santino jackass, and Cade doesn't need to feud with HBK, they aren't turning him into a Maineventer, he's a mid carder, and would be good in the IC title hunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back