Live Discussion: RAW 7/7/2008

Yeah, when Cena and JBL came out, I was thinking that JBL was going to lie doen for Cena. When I saw Batista come out, I was wondering who would do the laying down. But when I saw Batista come out, I really was wondering who would do the laying down. of course, when you saw Kane come out, you KNEW who was going to be jobbing in this match. And they did not deviate one bit from the obvious. Anything cam happen my ass.

vince maybe? maybe hes concerned about his boss??? paul bearer maybe??? or maybe taker??? i dunno....when was the last time kane was in the ME

What is about Michael Cole that makes Kane go wild? Is it his perfume? Is it the sexy way he does his hair? There has to be SOMETHING about Cole that Kane can't resist.

Yeah, when Cena and JBL came out, I was thinking that JBL was going to lie doen for Cena. When I saw Batista come out, I was wondering who would do the laying down. But when I saw Batista come out, I really was wondering who would do the laying down. of course, when you saw Kane come out, you KNEW who was going to be jobbing in this match. And they did not deviate one bit from the obvious. Anything cam happen my ass.
Yeah, you obviously saw this Kane heel turn a mile away, right?

:rolleyes:

Knew something was gonna happen, Kane Heeeeel turn, he shouldn't have grabbed Cole in the first place, the crowd would have probably cheered him choke-slamming him.

Yeah, you obviously saw this Kane heel turn a mile away, right?

:rolleyes:

Well you knew eventually, with the low number of super heels on RAW, that it was only a matter of time. But No, I admit that I didn't see it happening tonight. But Kane jobbing? Yeah, we ALL saw that. And did Kane truly make a heel turn or just a misunderstood tweener turn?

he's not talking about Vince, and while we sit here and think that it's Undertaker or Paul Bearer somebody else will show up in this storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back