Live Discussion: RAW 11/26/2007

Oh btw guys- today is the one year anniversary of Lita's departure from the WWE (reason for the sig). :( Can you believe it's been one WHOLE year?

I'm loving the match for some reason. Maybe it's the crowd?

Flames Out
Dragon

its already been a year? danger i thought it was like in jan or feb

Oh btw guys- today is the one year anniversary of Lita's departure from the WWE (reason for the sig). Can you believe it's been one WHOLE year?

Dragon thanks for reminding me. I loved and miss Lita so much. In her early days she made a huge impact and helped changed women's wreslting. I think she got treated so bad after the whole Matt thing.

That really is hard to believe. I miss lita she always could put on a good match and the looks were a plus as well.

i think they should have done a Lita cheats on Matt with Jeff angle. That would have been an interesting fued.

Damn I hope the crowds are this hot everytime they have a retirement match like this. Itd be a shame if they werent.

Y2J!!

Wow. I have to admit. My heart skipped when orton went for the pin and I didn't see Flair's hand reach for the ropes. This is a great match.

dont you think its embarassing for wwe that a 56 year old man can put on a better match than morethan 80% of the roster

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back