Live Discussion: RAW 11/26/2007

If Hornswoggle is magical, couldn't he just use his magic to make the Great Kahli like 7 inches tall or make himself like 8 feet tall?

FUNNY how the IWC works....At the beginning of the year everyone was on the Kennedy band wagon, and now that he has lost a lot of that momentum, and now everyone is saying "Oh he is overrated all he does is say his name twice"...

Because Kennedy was on Smackdown where he could hide behind 3 day old edited television. He hasn't done shit to warrant a main event push since moving to Raw, and he is clearly not ready yet. It's not a knock on Kennedy, he's just to green. Why rush him to the main event?

i wonder what would happen if melina did her split and her pants tore and then nuts just fell out..............i just made myself cringe typing that shiz

Hey all. joinin in for the last 15 or so mins. Got my g/f to watch Raw with me finally, so far it aint too to bad...

maybe its just me but im really digging this ric flair storyline i love all the respec going around for one of the best in the business

every time the Assassins Creed commercial comes on i feel like its house. i dont watch commercials.
i hear Massive Attack's "Teardrop" and I turn my head to the TV, due to the fact I like House. It gets me every time.

is that the name of that song playing in the assasins creed commercial?? I love that music but didnt know who it was....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back