Live Discussion: RAW 12/31/07 **NO SPOILERS**

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

End of the year, end of the line?

Just before the ball drops in Times Square to ring in 2008, Raw Superstars will ring the bell for a thrilling night of action in Greensboro, N.C.

As ordered by Mr. McMahon, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair's legendary career will be on the line once again – this time against his friend, protégé and former Evolution teammate, Triple H.

With 27 World Championships and a mentor-student bond shared between The Game and "Naitch," will the dirtiest player in the game be able to survive the King of Kings' onslaught? And what will The Cerebral Assassin do? Is the 11-time World Champion willing to battle his mentor and end the career of a man who has been such a great influence in his life?

One shining light – the Greensboro Coliseum is traditionally "Flair Country," giving the Nature Boy a hometown advantage. And in past weeks, with Flair's career on the line against Randy Orton and Umaga, he's been resourceful enough to come out victorious. But will Nature Boy’s winning streak run dry in his home state, ending his legendary, championship-filled career?

Also, WWE.com has found out from sources that John Bradshaw Layfield's first in-arena Raw appearance will be as big and unforgettable as his home state of Texas. After the Lonestar Loudmouth attacked Chris Jericho in Iraq during Tribute to the Troops, will Y2J be out for revenge on the business tycoon as he makes his promised Raw debut?

In other Raw action, Mr. Kennedy’s obsession with Shawn Michaels continues to rage on. The Green Bay, Wisc. native challenged HBK to a match Monday, vowing that he will beat Michaels before the end of 2007. Can Kennedy really make good on his resolution?

Also, the New Year’s Eve show marks the beginning of qualifying matches for the Royal Rumble. Who will survive to battle inside New York’s Madison Square Garden on Jan. 27?

Find out live on New Year's Eve, as Monday Night Raw airs 9/8 CT on USA Network.

I think that Flair will win somehow cause Triple H doesn't wan't him to leave neither does anyone else
But I do think if Flair wins it'll be out of DQ or by cheating without the ref noticing

It's New Year's Eve. Why would anybody be doing this?

Cause we have no life, and don't really wanna go out and deal with people...or cops that pull every fucking car over on New Years Eve, I'll be around, but don't expect much discussion

I'd love for him to actually win the title at the rumble. Itd be a great shock and might breathe some more life into raw

I never go out on new years eve, just celebrating the end of another shitty year. I'll watch this and cherish every non-cena raw.

I'd love for him to actually win the title at the rumble. Itd be a great shock and might breathe some more life into raw

Umm, no, I don't think it would be great, and I'm saying this as a Hardy fan, I think Hardy is and always will be an upper mid card guy, I just can't see him as WWE champ, it would devalue the title IMO, and Jeff just seem like the type of guy who could carry the whole show on his back, he's the type of guy who can challenge for the belt but will most likely never win it, maybe the ECW title I could see that happening

Hardys reunnion...sorta

Umm, no, I don't think it would be great, and I'm saying this as a Hardy fan, I think Hardy is and always will be an upper mid card guy, I just can't see him as WWE champ, it would devalue the title IMO, and Jeff just seem like the type of guy who could carry the whole show on his back, he's the type of guy who can challenge for the belt but will most likely never win it, maybe the ECW title I could see that happening

Hardys reunnion...sorta

I don't mean a long run, maybe just until no way out or lose it on a raw, no way he defends it at mania or anything like that. I agree with you about hardy not being a main eventer, but he could be someday.

I never go out on new years eve, just celebrating the end of another shitty year. I'll watch this and cherish every non-cena raw.

Yeah I never go out on amateur nights as my friend calls them, either, no point, just a bunch of drunks in an overcrowded bar acting stupid, this is just another night to me, tomorrow will be just another day, nothing special

HBK and Kennedy...this early?

well good to see creative is being well, creative, another kennedy.... kennedy HBK match

I don't mean a long run, maybe just until no way out or lose it on a raw, no way he defends it at mania or anything like that. I agree with you about hardy not being a main eventer, but he could be someday.

I still say no, lets remember he's still the IC champ too, we don't need someone hogging all the gold like Angle did in TNA (that was just stupid)

I still say no, lets remember he's still the IC champ too, we don't need someone hogging all the gold like Angle did in TNA (that was just stupid)

Definatley true with the angle point. I never saw him going into the rumble with the ic belt though. I was hoping for something like what happened with cena going into mania i think 21 where he got screwed out of the us title by the cabinet, just minus the whole long title reign after. Hardy is at that weird stage where the ic title doesn't mean very much anymore but the world title is too much for him to have just yet.

ya his luck has really sucked this past year

If you really think about his entire WWE career (since being on the main roster), his luck has been pretty shitty, in his first year he wrestled Eddie, in Eddies last match, and hit Eddie with a vicious chair shot, I heard in an interview he did that after he heard that Eddie past away the first thing he thought about was if that Chair shot had anything to do with it, then he got hurt and was out for a good couple months, then when he came back he had one of the shortest US title runs ever, never getting a chance to defend it on a PPV (though he did fued with Taker after losing it so...), then after he wins MITB he gets hurt, and loses it, comes back and is line for another big push, only to be suspended in the Steroid scandal, losing his push to Hornswoggle of all people, and now he's finally getting another push which means he'll probably get hurt or suspended again soon...poor guy:disappointed:

Definatley true with the angle point. I never saw him going into the rumble with the ic belt though. I was hoping for something like what happened with cena going into mania i think 21 where he got screwed out of the us title by the cabinet, just minus the whole long title reign after. Hardy is at that weird stage where the ic title doesn't mean very much anymore but the world title is too much for him to have just yet.

Yeah I know what you mean, I think that's where the ECW title comes in, I think that's about the level he is at right now, he should lose the IC title, I think a triple threat or fatel four way would be a good way to get it off him, that way he doesn't have to be involved in the decision, and won't lose too much momentum

Kennedy wins!!!!!

Holy shit Kennedy wins!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back