Live Discussion: Smackdown 1/11/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

and bobby lashley...and i thought i was the only one, but ive been seeing some sick sigs lately ......AJ, Wes, you are good men lol

Agreed. I'm big on Lashley. So much undeserved bashing. You should get a Lashley sig:thumbsup:

Same with MVP except hes not bashed. lol.

yea ive never understood the lashley bashing...that dude continually does things ive never seen before, like making up suplexes as he goes...and ive always said the people who look the best in the ring when u see it live, are the best guys...and ive been to two live events were lashley competed, and he was one of the top 3 best looking in ring both times, his timing and moves all looked great

yea ive never understood the lashley bashing...that dude continually does things ive never seen before, like making up suplexes as he goes...and ive always said the people who look the best in the ring when u see it live, are the best guys...and ive been to two live events were lashley competed, and he was one of the top 3 best looking in ring both times, his timing and moves all looked great

I don't know why people bash Lashley either. I have seen him at two live events and I was really impressed both times. I believe most people criticize him for his talking ability, or lack thereof. If he was able to cut a promo he would be loved imo. Or if he had a mouth piece.

Agreed. Now he's just got to work on the mic work which improved loads in the Cena feud...Am I the only one that noticed that? Hell at times it seemed he was better than Cena on the mic.

yea sometimes im not sure what people want out of someone when they talk about mike work, i mean, what else besides the basic "i belive i am better than you, and we shall have a contest to ensure that whomever is more proficient at wrestleing between the two of us shall be abundantly proven and obvious"...well i mean in lamens terms lol...to me honestly, a man of few words is fine. If you can back it up in the ring, than thats what I care more about....he will get better with time though...and yes I did notice what you were talking about in the cena feud...he was the better of the two in every aspect in that feud in my opinion...

well that booking was gay...they couldve had a good count out ending, and keep both looking strong, but nooooo we just HAVE to make MVP look weak at the end...fucking dumb...

he has been made to look weak or cowardly for quite sometime...It annoys me. When I watch SD, I watch it to see him wrestle. His match with Mysterio could have been so much better, but they made him look so cowardly.

yaaaaayyy for creative...could we have a shelton benjamin vs jimmy wang yang match here??? yes....but nah we are gonna have an arm wrestling match with hornswaggle...glad this dude is on both raw and smackdown taking up time...

yea WWE booking always overdoes everything...like dude ok, we get he is a cowardly heel very good, you have only spent the last year making him look that way...i get it though, becuase if they dont make him ridiculously heelish, and weak, he starts getting pops lol

yea I was pretty pleased with the count out loss actually...but like i said gay that they just HAD to have batista bitch him at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back