Live Discussion: ECW 1/29/2008 & Smackdown 2/1/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

sweet...Finlay still has his badass music

He's got a badass shirt too

W01226X.JPG

Cause they already did it this year...twice

They built up the feud for a climax before Cena's injury. It didn't happen, he got hurt. So therefore the build up rises once Cena wins the Rumble, and it could climax on the biggest stage of them all.

It makes perfect sense but noooooooooooooooooooo HHH politics his way into the main event...yet again....

lol anyone else seeing this??? the WWE promo is trying to make it sound like people were hella cheering Cena like he was fuckin austin lol

They built up the feud for a climax before Cena's injury. It didn't happen, he got hurt. So therefore the build up rises once Cena wins the Rumble, and it could climax on the biggest stage of them all.

It makes perfect sense but noooooooooooooooooooo HHH politics his way into the main event...yet again....

Umm...pretty sure the plan was always for Trips to be in the ME at WM...now they'll most likely have a triple threat with Orton being in the ME as well

Umm...pretty sure the plan was always for Trips to be in the ME at WM...now they'll most likely have a triple threat with Orton being in the ME as well

I don't think so... he just can't seem to keep himself out of the spotlight for too long.

Yeah but what past history makes Trips need to be in it? :confused:

Plus, why not use your feud of the year finale in the main event at Mania? WWE cannot help Triple H was out with injury. New stars have been born. It's time for him to step aside.

Yeah but what past history makes Trips need to be in it? :confused:

Cause he's one of there top draws...he puts fans in the seats, and makes the company money, personally I would rather see Orton vs. Trips vs. Cena than either Cena vs. Orton or Cena vs. Trips, both those have been done, but the triple threat hasn't it would be something new

Plus, why not use your feud of the year finale in the main event at Mania? WWE cannot help Triple H was out with injury. New stars have been born. It's time for him to step aside.

Cause they need a ME for NWO I guess, IDK, what new stars?...none of them are ready to carry the company yet...Lashley was close but they fucked that up

I hope Moore and Wang Yang win, but if the edge heads win they will be starting their push.

Cause he's one of there top draws...he puts fans in the seats, and makes the company money,

He won't be around forever, it's time to start your new modern day classic with Cena/Orton. These two are the future of the company. No doubt.

personally I would rather see Orton vs. Trips vs. Cena than either Cena vs. Orton or Cena vs. Trips, both those have been done, but the triple threat hasn't it would be something new

I'd rather see Cena vs Orton. For a number of reasons.

Great feud.

Better build up.

It's more logical as they will be the two top face/heels in the future.

HHH has had his time.

And it carries on the tradition on the Rumble winner going to Mania.

Cause they need a ME for NWO I guess, IDK, what new stars?...

Orton and Cena are new stars. Orton has been running with the ball since getting the title, sure he's been booked poorly but not one match or feud has been piss poor.

Both Kennedy and MVP should be ready mid-08. So there's more talent. Time for HHH to learn to step aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back