• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: ECW 1/22/2008 & Smackdown 1/25/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

They don't have tiome for a replay, they need to save more time for the Polumbo storyline...wouldn't surprise me if they had another update or promo or some shit

did they really need to wast time on that rumble video. with punk/edge comming up

does anyone have a youtube clip of the botched rumble finish were vince fucks up his legs??? I wanna see it badly, it sounds funny as fuck...

I dont. but i still dont know how he fucked up both his legs just by getting in the ring

does anyone remember the mini royal rumble that chyna won to get that spot in the rumble?? the last guy she eliminated was Vince, and when he flipped over the rope, his momentum carried him so fast that his neck and head got stuck under the bottom rope, and ricotched him, it was one of the funniest things ive ever seen on wrestling...Vince is the man lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back