• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: ECW 4/1/2008 & Smackdown 4/4/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

And Duggan one the first Royal Rumble, pretty big deal, bigger than anything either of the Hardy's have achieved up to this point, so if he was more over, he was rewarded for it.

Jim Duggan is actually pretty damn good at working the crowd still. He does those to keep people in the match. Watch him at a live show, he works the crowd like no other still. Something that is a lost art to the young guys just workign to get their spots in.

Jim Duggan is actually pretty damn good at working the crowd still. He does those to keep people in the match. Watch him at a live show, he works the crowd like no other still. Something that is a lost art to the young guys just workign to get their spots in.

Oh, im well aware. I used that fact during the "great noob smash out" of 2008 (the night of WM) when some clown told me that Val VEnis and Jim Duggan sucked and shouldt have jobs.

Yeah I read that, that guy was a moron. If just 5% of the guys knew how to work a crowd like Duggan the WWE would be freaking amazing.

Yeah you do know that Ric Flair, he was kinda a big deal, his house smells of rich mahogany and leather bound books

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back