• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: ECW 3/4/2008 & Smackdown 3/7/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

That's true. There's too many wrestlers for 1 brand anyway. They need to cut the pointless wrestlers. Like Palumbo.

Kane should get one more W.H.C. run before he retires. his 24 hour reign doesn't count IMO.

Agreed. Even a one month reign would work. Just at least let him come out with it once. Wasn't it under a glass case on the raw after he won it?

The more I see her from monday, the less i'm liking how candice looks in the face. Rest of her looks good. I htink it's the hair.

For those who care I've seen the pics of Maria in Playboy. They leaked out over the internet. HOT!!!!!!!!!

Also I just realized I look Like Santino with My new mohawk.

wow this thing has suffered. between my days off being switched, and Justins situation, this has turned into a two man show. sorry guys. thanks for keepin things goin.

wow this thing has suffered. between my days off being switched, and Justins situation, this has turned into a two man show. sorry guys. thanks for keepin things goin.
idon't usually get to watch Smacdown Because I usually work on Fridays. The Only reason I got today off was that I worked the last 7 days.

This is the first show i've watched in full in forever. I love the lds though, especially since i've started getting more into the forums. Damn he pinned him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back