• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: ECW 3/4/2008 & Smackdown 3/7/2008 **NO SPOILERS**

It does need a monster heel but cmon Khali, I feel bad for him we all know hes not gonnea be able to physically do the match. Its hard enough for a average wrestler to do a ladder match let alone a guy thats 7 feet 500 pounds.

Well with that logic, we could put Big Daddy V in MITB. Now wouldn't that be special...
I could see it now, he climbs the big ladder and at the top the rung breaks, causing him to fall through about 6 tables and then through the ring.

Now that would rule. Khali's run his course... he should be released, but he won't be.

Or...OR a monster TLC match pitting Khali vs Big Show vs Big Daddy V vs Mark Henry vs Kane vs Colin Delaney

punk wont win it till wrestlemania where it will probably be a last chance match like he did with morrison

Jesse and Festus are a great team. Good chemistry and Punk who is my favorite wrestler. Miz and Morrison are growing on me quickly. Chavo....well he's not bad.

on my tv it says for the description...previewing the wrestlemania u.s. title match? i wonder if that is because matt and mvp are going to lock it up at 'mania. God i sure hope so. so far there aint much in 'mania

Batista will not win the U.S. title it would be a step back for him. It would be like HHH winning the IC title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back