Live Discussion: RAW 3/31/2008

wonder if they are putting what still going on right now on WWE.com...they should thatd be a sick Idea, as we all pretty much want to keep watching

I can't write a review for the show right now... That ending just blew me away... it's still sinking in...

A sad night, it really does feel like the end of an era with Flair retiring. A nice segment for a legend who deserved every second of it. No matter what you think of Flair and the later years, he gave the business his all and went through a lot of shit and stayed through it all and had a memorable last match and segment.

I totally agree, come on Sly, give respect were respect is do, we are talking about Ric Flair, even you can give him respect for one night, he is arguably the greatest of all time.

yea, that seemed a tad unecessary Sly. Ive seen worse contrived things. this seemed pretty genuine, and was only really given about 15 minutes at the end of RAW for everyone to publicly show respect. Dont see why it had to be construed in such a negative light

I know I'm a little late posting anything, but that was amazing. Screw not having Sting and taker there, that wasn't for us, it was for him, and I think that was the best way for a person to go out. If this makes the WM24 Dvd, I'll be buying it just for this. First tear I shed since June 26th. Just Wow.

I totally agree, come on Sly, give respect were respect is do, we are talking about Ric Flair, even you can give him respect for one night, he is arguably the greatest of all time.

Well said.

I respect Flair and he is the reason I am still a fan. Even when I am sick of the current product his past greatness reminds why I started and kept watching.

Thank You Ric!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back