Live Discussion: RAW 3/3/2008

Did Cena just say there is no fluke win in a Triple Threat?

Is he forgetting his win at the fatal four way Backlash last year? Not a triple threat but still same principle.

Ok, I know the guest announcers are supposed to put over their opponents while appearing tough. JBL went at Miz/Morrison a couple months ago for it.

But Cena's just kissing ASS.

Ok, I know the guest announcers are supposed to put over their opponents while appearing tough. JBL went at Miz/Morrison a couple months ago for it.

But Cena's just kissing ASS.

At least its not as awful as some of those Bischoff/Hogan lovefests from nWo Nitro back in the day.

it's been said before but this has to be the worse raw evar

All Mayweather needed to do was say he's going to knock that fat piece of crap out, instead he sounded like a stuttering chris benoit on the mic

HOLY HELL!!!! Randy Orton LAST MAN STANDING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES BABY! RKO to top the night off and I go to sleep HAPPY!

Glad they're not making Randy into a whipping boy going into wrestlemania.

Orton's not winning the Mania match then lol.

Next week (as its Mania re-runs), I bet Orton will be in charge and have

Cena vs Big Show
HHH vs Undertaker

probably give himself the night off to get heat.

Cena will be the last man standing.

Week after, HHH will be the last man standing

Cena to be last man standing at Mania

Those were so bad they were great. I always got a kick out of them.

After giving it a second thought, I actually miss those. Nitro in general. At least back than one had two shows to pick from. Raw was better than now, and when it wasn't I could flip to Nitro and get fun cruiser matches and some decent midcard stuff where the wrestlers were allowed to wrestle their way and not watered down to fit the company mold. Plus the wrestlecrap was funnier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back