Live Discussion: RAW 3/3/2008

adamle money two of the most botchtastic speakers the world has known. I mean its like the damn ameatur night at high school or something

Are they having WrestleMania in a few weeks OR Entertainment(less) Mania?

Seriously, a BunnyMania match instead of a Beth/Mickie blowoff, the possiblity of Vince hogging half an hour up for whatever match revolves around his storyline, and Boxer/Wrestler that is going to be promoted more than either title match. Might even be longer in terms of segments.

Are they having WrestleMania in a few weeks OR Entertainment(less) Mania?

Seriously, a BunnyMania match instead of a Beth/Mickie blowoff, the possiblity of Vince hogging half an hour up for whatever match revolves around his storyline, and Boxer/Wrestler that is going to be promoted more than either title match. Might even be longer in terms of segments.

Agreed. This mania could rank up there with 11 and 2.

for the record... Capitals won 10-2 and Ovechkin is up to 52 goals... Sorry had to throw that out there... Looking at hockey stats is more entertaining than this Raw... After this JBL segment I'm probably gunna kill the tv... nointerest in the ME

for the record... Capitals won 10-2 and Ovechkin is up to 52 goals... Sorry had to throw that out there... Looking at hockey stats is more entertaining than this Raw... After this JBL segment I'm probably gunna kill the tv... nointerest in the ME

I'm not much of a hockey fan but that story is music to my ears tongiht. I can't believe i was looking forward to raw all day.

Man if i had paid for the tickets for tonights RAW i wouldbe pissed. There should be a refund policy on tickets so wwe wouldnt put shit like this

Finlay's new music is at least better than the Hornswoggle stuff. But I still miss the "Love too Fight" thing at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back