Live Discussion: RAW 3/31/2008

I can't imagine that when anyone else retires that's what you'll see. 36 years. That's amazing. Even when I was born, he'd been around 16 years. Twice what Taker has done in WWE.

I know I'm a little late posting anything, but that was amazing. Screw not having Sting and taker there, that wasn't for us, it was for him, and I think that was the best way for a person to go out. If this makes the WM24 Dvd, I'll be buying it just for this. First tear I shed since June 26th. Just Wow.

Amen to everything you just said.

That was the best ending ever...I just wish I could have seen him first hand in the 80's....But I was too young. But I am entertained by his matches even after the fact.

What a way to go out, classic promo on RAW last week, classic match at Mania and now this classic tonight.

Don't forget his HOF speech, also classic

and then theirs the fact that when offered the chance to have his match go on last yesterday he turned it down and said the ME should be reserved for the Title, just kinda shows what a classy guy the Nature Boy is

Don't forget his HOF speech, also classic

and then theirs the fact that when offered the chance to have his match go on last yesterday he turned it down and said the ME should be reserved for the Title, just kinda shows what a classy guy the Nature Boy is

Where did you hear that?

I am just pissed The Rock dragged on so much, like other stars said it wasn't a roast! But atleast they let Flair go on.

After Raw went off the air, The Undertaker and Vince McMahon came to the ring to pay tribute to Flair. Undertaker got down on one knee before Flair while McMahon raised Flair's arm, then hugged him. Flair called for his family to return to the ring. He took his coat off, did a strut and dropped an elbow on his coat. Flair thanked everyone, then walked up the aisle shaking hands with everyone as the crowd gave him a standing ovation. Flair got a kiss on the cheek from Stephanie McMahon as he exited.

i stand corrected im sure this will be on a future dvd

just throwin this out there... apparently after Raw went off the air Vince and Taker did go down to the ring to pay tribute to Flair

Other than shawn michaels no one will ever captivate an audience like ric flair... It was great to finally see these two get their match. There will never be abetter worker in professional wrestling than the nature boy.

They have wrestled each other in the past, but he was still the perfect guy to end his career, great person, great friends, great match, never to be forgotton.

after all that, I enjoyed the last angle. We got to see flair Vs MVP in Madison sqquare garden. Flair against a young cocky heel with a ctachphrase. And him doing a top rope flying splash through a table onto vince. We may look back on some of those as pretty watershed moments, especially the MVP one.

Monkey said:
Yes flair will cry as will I and all wrestling fans in the world

I didn't, i basically laughed the whole entire time. He probably cried at the HOF ceremony, he cried after his WM match, and cried Monday night. I'm not a real wrestling fan because i didnt cry :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back