Live Discussion: Raw 6/15/09

This was an excellent Raw. To begin with, almost every single one of us were positive Flair would show up and be the new authority figure and he wasn't even on the show. This show had everything from great wrestling to title changes to buildup for the next PPV to a twist to comedy. What was this missing at all/

I think it needed more New Jersey Pirate Redneck Matt Hardy

This was an excellent Raw. To begin with, almost every single one of us were positive Flair would show up and be the new authority figure and he wasn't even on the show. This show had everything from great wrestling to title changes to buildup for the next PPV to a twist to comedy. What was this missing at all/

This was a great raw, it had everything you could have wanted... better than the show has been in the last couple weeks

Main gripes:
Commercial break spoiling SD match
Miz not eliminating Cena
Fuckup with the SD graphics.

So...not a lot to complain about. The Hart Dynasty was on RAW and that makes me happy.

Easily the most solid Raw we've had! We can find bad things to say about it, but really, we lucked out tonight compared to what we got used to!

Ok, listen up.

If they don't have Flair in Charolette where he is nothing short of a god, there is no way they're bringing back Kennedy three weeks after he's fired. Seriously, it is not going to happen.

Thank you again Mr. Arnold. Listen, half the fans don't go on wrestlezone or sites like that, and WWE didn't make a big deal about him leaving, thus, they dont care. It wasn't a huge thing, it wasnt asnnounced on TV, he could come back next week and a lot of people may not even know he left. Hes overated and done in the WWE. Period.

I actually want to watch a Raw with no commercials... I want to see how the matches flow without em...

They haven't officially announced HHH vs Orton for the bash since thy should be having their last man standing match next week on raw but it would be nice if they made it a hell in the cell match for the title at the bash.

On a side not i plan on going to the bash since I'm from the area does anyone know what hotel the wrestlers stay at when they are in the Sacramento area? I would like to get some of my items singed

I still don't know how they spoiled the Triple Threat match during commercial when they clearly never emphasized what happened, questioning whether or not Punk retained.

Anyways, Chicago Made legitimately injured? Poor Punk.

If I could be serious for a minute...

I'm seriously pissed off. The one night where I have to work on a Monday Night and the Raw is great. And where the fuck are they going with this Donald Trump BS?

If I could be serious for a minute...

I'm seriously pissed off. The one night where I have to work on a Monday Night and the Raw is great. And where the fuck are they going with this Donald Trump BS?

Vince will probably regret he has sold RAW leading to Vince picking a representative, Trump picking a representative and the two facing off at SummerSlam with Vince's guy winning and taking back RAW.

Hopefully the angle doesn't last that long though!

They haven't officially announced HHH vs Orton for the bash since thy should be having their last man standing match next week on raw but it would be nice if they made it a hell in the cell match for the title at the bash.

On a side not i plan on going to the bash since I'm from the area does anyone know what hotel the wrestlers stay at when they are in the Sacramento area? I would like to get some of my items singed

I can singe some of your items for you. Let me go find my lighter.

TwistOfRKO said:
I still don't know how they spoiled the Triple Threat match during commercial when they clearly never emphasized what happened, questioning whether or not Punk retained.

Yeah, they did. During the commercial it said After defending his title at the 3-For-All....was Punk's first title defense...HIS LAST?

This whole Donald Trump business seems a bit far fetched. The man is busy. I highly doubt he will be appearing regularly on raw.

This whole Donald Trump business seems a bit far fetched. The man is busy. I highly doubt he will be appearing regularly on raw.
He won't, this is just an attempt to get attention after losing to John and Kate plus 8 for a while. Paranoia maybe? Just like Flair/McMahon this will be over in a month or two. But lets see where they go with it before we judge it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back