Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

Never said it was going to change his mind. I'm just saying I don't want to watch Raw anymore because of how crappy it has become. I used to look forward to watching Raw every Monday but now I just question why the hell I'm I watching this crap.

As long as Vince stays away from Smackdown and ECW then I'm cool.

To each his own I guess.

Well her "official" age is 36, but I've read a few places that she's really in her mid-40s. Another one of those cases where we'll never really know the truth.

Either way, she's drop dead gorgeous.

First two I saw were 43. I still can't get over Norcal saying she's nothing special. If you've never seen her live, the camera flat out doesn't do her justice.

Considering it's fairly obvious that MVP/Henry are getting another shot in two weeks, we might get one fresh match at HIAC with the triple threat.

never seen anything about her having kids. She's engaged I think though. She's been married before, which makes her hotter for some reason.

Never said it was going to change his mind. I'm just saying I don't want to watch Raw anymore because of how crappy it has become. I used to look forward to watching Raw every Monday but now I just question why the hell I'm I watching this crap.

As long as Vince stays away from Smackdown and ECW then I'm cool.

I'm proud of you for not tolerating mediocrity anymore. I went through this on two occasions when Adamle and Vickie were GM's of Raw, and tuned the show out for several months because of how terrible Raw had gotten ... stale, boring, etc.

And I'm at my point with it again to do the same thing. They simply can not offer anything new other than Cena wrestling Orton, Legacy, Triple H floating around the Main Event, etc.

Some of the Guest Hosts have made the show interesting. I was not impressed with Cedric tonight and I know Sharpton will do no better next week.

I think it's time to turn the show off again for a while, unless they can start putting some effort into the show again, which I am not holding my breath for.

I have either Heroes and/or Monday Night Football to pick from now, so its not like I'm stuck with nothing else to watch but Raw.

The hosts can be good if they're relevant. What has he done recently? A movie with Kel? Give me a break. Same with Sharpton. If you're going to be there to promote something, make it something worth promoting.

he's a free agent; and ANYTHING could happen in the WWF (wait a minute; that's what they used to say, i don't think they say that anymore since they got the F out)

He'd never be there. he's not a celebrity. There's no room for wrestlers on a wrestling show. What's wrong with you?

He'd never be there. he's not a celebrity. There's no room for wrestlers on a wrestling show. What's wrong with you?

that's very true; i was hoping with them using Dusty and Ted but I guess thats just cuz their Ted jrs and Cody's father's; and plus the WWE Universe doesn't know who Jim Cornette is.

Damn shame he might actually book a decent show. Something that's actually entertaining. Shame that will never happen.

That's a risk I am willing to take.

From now on, I am only going to be watching ECW and Smackdown. Those are the real A (SD!) and B (ECW) shows of the WWE.
I am thinking of doing the same, having that racist Sharpton on may make me turn RAW off for a good long time. Sick. Too bad TNA is terrible. I miss WCW.

Why do you think Sharpton is a racist?
He looks through everything via race, has given Black people sole credit for building America. Tawana Brawley, the fact he fans the flames everytime any happens involving race. I can give you plenty of reasons why he is a racist and other disgusting things, but this isn't the place for it. Him and Jesse Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back