Raw LD for 8/03/09....with An Entourage

Why is everyone convinced Miz is moving anyway? The guest host did a heel turn, its very possible he could just change his mind about the stipulation.

No it sucks because they still haven't built up the cena orton match hardly at all yet...too much focus has been on promoting these stupid things these famous people are pushing currently...at least a wrestler is hosting next week....

The guest host thing doesn't suck. ZZ Top and Dr. Ken or whatever its name was sucked. People that are fans are going to work better. Green was a fan, as was Shaq, and the first two were wrestlers. Piven was ok, but the other guy ruined it. It's been a success so far I'd say.

Actually, Dr. Ken was pretty good once he went heel.

The ratings have been absolutely great thus far for the guest hosts. So any of your complaints are irrelevant. The majority of the WWE audience likes it, so stop your bitchin'. It's been a complete and total success.

No it sucks because they still haven't built up the cena orton match hardly at all yet...too much focus has been on promoting these stupid things these famous people are pushing currently...at least a wrestler is hosting next week....

Tell that to the 4.0 Shaq pulled.

Tell that to the 4.0 Shaq pulled.

That's because its shaq...for me..the last couple of weeks have sucked terribly...I want to be entertained while seeing some decent matches...and it hasn't brought that too me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back