• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

Lillian will always be one of the hottest women in wrestling history to me.

This is great that the WWE is giving her mic time. Fucking great, this makes this terrible, terrible show worth watching.

That was a great moment. We love you Lillian.

Well, at least Liilian got her moment. Can't believe its been 10 yrs. That was genuine and heartfelt. That moment of her singing after 9/11 will be remembered forever. Good luck Lillian, you will be missed.

She's 36 actually KB. And still smoking hot. Few women in the WWE are as sexy as her.

I only wanted to see Lilian get a farewell... and now I'm turning off my TV. I'm not going to continue watching Raw tonight nor will I watch next week's Raw.

Ditto with that and Green Rep for you.

Heroes can produce better storylines than Vince McMahon can, anyway.

Or of course, there's Monday Night Football. Anything is better than the same 'ol same 'ol every single week on Raw.

XFear, are you out there to honor your commitment?

Are ya'll not watching Raw is actually going to make Vince change his mind? RAW hasn't been good in a while.

Never said it was going to change his mind. I'm just saying I don't want to watch Raw anymore because of how crappy it has become. I used to look forward to watching Raw every Monday but now I just question why the hell I'm I watching this crap.

As long as Vince stays away from Smackdown and ECW then I'm cool.

With all these people tuning out Raw, it would be funny as hell if something epic happened...even though it won't.

If HIAC gets Cena and Orton separate for a good while, it's done its job. Raw is in desperate need of a shake up in the main event scene.

Well her "official" age is 36, but I've read a few places that she's really in her mid-40s. Another one of those cases where we'll never really know the truth.

Either way, she's drop dead gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back