• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

The lackluster shows just continue to prove that 3 weeks simply isn't enough time between PPVs. There's no time to properly build up anything at all. Three weeks after HIAC is Bragging Rights then 3-4 weeks for Survivor Series. Cut one or two of those out.

Good lord, Cedric is going to face Chavo?

Did Chavo fuck Steph or something? Because he's basically the whipping post of the WWE. Jobbing to the likes of a midget and Bob Barker, and now a fucking comedian.

Eddie is rolling over in his grave right now. Chavo could be doing so much more.

Beth pretty much just squashed Mickie there.. I wonder if they are trying to appease Beth for having such a crappy number 1 contender?

The lackluster shows just continue to prove that 3 weeks simply isn't enough time between PPVs. There's no time to properly build up anything at all. Three weeks after HIAC is Bragging Rights then 3-4 weeks for Survivor Series. Cut one or two of those out.

It wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for the brand extension. They would have 6 shows to use instead of 3.

Wow. They just showed a replay of the Raw intro. That is easily one of the worst things to happen this year on Raw, and that's saying something.

Fucking awful. I pray and hope that Shane gets to take over this company pretty soon, because Vince has clearly lost his fucking mind.

Couldn't agree more.

As soon as you are done with one PPV, then the very next Raw they are promoting the next one. The weekly shows essentially give the impression that they are just Infomercials. But it is definitely too short a time from one PPV to the next ... and the matches essentially are repeated anyway, except for a different gimmick match between the same two superstars.

Basically, WWE is telling their audience that the PPV's really don't mean all that much, like they used to. I miss the days where the company made a really big deal out of these things and made huge events out of them. Now, all it is, is like "Ho hum. Finished Breaking Point. Onto Hell in the Cell."

Whelp, weve bitched and moaned for weeks about the Chavo & Hornswoggle fued and now Chavo fights Cedric... weve shot ourselves in the fucking foot this time...

So I'm predicting another Hornswoggle/Bourne run-in.

If I were Chavo at this point I'd just go to TNA. Unless the WWE is paying him some ungodly amount. Which they probably aren't. He'd be much better off in TNA. The guy is so talented and we fucking never get to see that talent.

I've watched WWF/E programming for nearly 22 years. I've been to countless house shows, a Raw, Backlash, and I'm going to Smackdown/ECW next month. I even watched from 93-95 damn it. What did I do to tick Vince off this much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back