• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

WWE really needs to shut up about Legacy being the first to make DX tap out. Thats like saying Edge is the only guy to win the Mitb from Mr Kennedy.

Cedric the Entertainer as host of Raw in Arkansas? Seems i lil out of place lol.

Nah. He's in Little Rock. It's all good. If he goes about one hour in any direction...that's when he has to start worrying. :lmao::lmao:

Little Known Fact: Arkansas is completely desegregated as of last year, if I remember correctly. Pulaski Country finally got acknowledgment as being officially segregated, nearly 40 years after the order came down from JFK. Damn.

Also, in the 1990's we had a huge spike in gang violence amongst minorities in Little Rock.

So, basically, we're not that racist in Little Rock or NWA. Hit an hour or two south, though, and you're up for anything. Especially the Delta. :lmao:

WWE really needs to shut up about Legacy being the first to make DX tap out. Thats like saying Edge is the only guy to win the Mitb from Mr Kennedy.

..Only not at all. Edge won the MITB from Mr. Kennedy, which may not be that big a deal. However, Legacy made fucking DX tap out. That's big. At least, in the storyline of their feud it is. Now DX has to come back and prove something.

HHH in an opening match. THat's not something you see every day. Mainly because wrestling isn't on every day but you get the idea.

I got back online to say one thing:

King is a fucking moron. HBK tapped just a few years ago at WM 21, and DX fought the McMahons in 2006 at Unforgiven in a Hell in a Cell.

For fuck's sake King. Those are two of the biggest PPV shows of the year.

WWE doesn't aknowledge that we may have a memory lasting more than 5 min. DX will win a HIAC, but they sure get props for getting there asses constantly handed to them from Priceless.

King is a fucking moron. HBK tapped just a few years ago at WM 21, and DX fought the McMahons in 2006 at Unforgiven in a Hell in a Cell.

And you're incorrect too...The Hell In A Cell match was at Unforgiven. :rolleyes:

It was Unforgiven 2006 but I get your point :)

They don't remember anything that happened more than a year ago.

We can't forget HBK tapping at WM 23.

Not tonight, but a WWE standup set could be interesting.

Have to get a joke about Cowboy Bob Thornton in there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back