• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

Vince is growing senile, that's what happened KB. He's only interested in amusing himself with terrible comedy, and playing it safe with the same feuds and angles year after year.

WWE needs a serious god damn shake up in creative. Mainly, taking Vince the fuck out of it. What I'd give right now to have Shane take the WWE over. I can't fucking wait for that day.

And here comes Hornswoggle. Don't worry Sidious, I immediately changed it to football.

Yeah I'm out too. That 6 man tag doesn't seem very interesting at all. I'm gonna go play some Arkham Asylum.

The worst part of it is that was what, 10-15 minutes long plus the WAY too long segment earlier one in the night? How can WWE have such a big roster that they need 3 shows and still have time for 15 minutes of bullshit like that?

Isn't Stephanie the one next in line?

From what I read, yeah. But I think if Shane really wanted to take a bigger role in the company, Vince would definitely let him. Shane seems like a really smart guy, and he isn't living 20 years ago like Vince is. He sees that MMA is the hot thing right now, and I think he'd make a damn good promoter. I imagine anyone's ideas would be better than Vince's at this point though. I'd honestly welcome Vince Russo back into the WWE over the shit Vince is coming up with these days.

Well this is nice, I'm glad to see them paying respect to Lillian. That's nice.

On second thoughts, my Arkham Asylum downloads are gonna take about as long as Raw has left. Fuck, guess I'm back.

From what I read, yeah. But I think if Shane really wanted to take a bigger role in the company, Vince would definitely let him. Shane seems like a really smart guy, and he isn't living 20 years ago like Vince is. He sees that MMA is the hot thing right now, and I think he'd make a damn good promoter. I imagine anyone's ideas would be better than Vince's at this point though. I'd honestly welcome Vince Russo back into the WWE over the shit Vince is coming up with these days.

I have argued to so many posters on here that "Vince has lost his touch and is out of touch", yet get so much pushback from people, only assuming because they are such marks for Vince that they fail to accept that he's aging and losing his Creative touch. Vince is the Lead Writer for Raw, so whatever goes on the air, he is heavily involved with.

Vince Russo or Paul Heyman would run circles around Vince McMahon in the Creative Department these days. I honestly enjoy watching Impact over Raw, at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back