• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Live Dissizzle

Thanks for coming Marty. Here's your gift certificate to Bennigans, off you go.

"The thing so great about the game this year, you can create your own superstars."

Yeah cole, because none of the smackdown games have ever let you do that before.

God I want to donkey punch Jillian.

Melina...still as sexy as ever.

Snoop Dogg hosting Raw? For years this guy has glorified pot, gang violence, degrading woman. Bad move Vince McMahon but still entertaining and funny but wrong market to promote to.

Cole never dance again

Snoop Dogg hosting Raw? For years this guy has glorified pot, gang violence, degrading woman. Bad move Vince McMahon but still entertaining as funny but wrong market to promote to

Eh...hasn't Vince promoted violence, degrading women, beer drinking, among other shit?

You know how in some bits black comedians do, they make fun of white people for the way they walk, talk, and dance?

Michael Cole is that guy.

Eh...hasn't Vince promoted violence, degrading women, beer drinking, among other shit?

Yeah he has im just saying if he want to get this pg thing taken seriously then guest host like Snoop dog shouldn't guest host no matter how entertaining they are.

I like snoop as guest but Vince is marketing to the wrong crowded with this pg rating.

Yeah he has im just saying if he want to get this pg thing taken seriously then guest host like Snoop dog shouldn't guest host no matter how entertaining they are.

I like snoop as guest but Vince is marketing to the wrong crowded with this pg rating.

Right because talking about sleeping your way to the top, Escobar boning Vickie, referencing the Katie Vick thing, is totally PG?

Snoop Dogg hosting Raw? For years this guy has glorified pot, gang violence, degrading woman. Bad move Vince McMahon but still entertaining and funny but wrong market to promote to.:confused:

:disappointed:

Yeah Vince, don't glorify pot! Just stick to glorifying steroids and painkillers damnit, the healthy drugs!

Just because its PG rating doesn't mean it has to be as kiddy friendly as barney. People need to stop complaining about every bit not being PG.

looks like my question is answered.

Not even going to comment on how un-related the nascar host's will be.. considering access hollywood girls did well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back