Raw Live Dissizzle

I didn't say that Cena would boost merch, I said that he and Bats sell a lot.

I like Cena and Batista. I like the bigger guys throwing each other more than the little guys work on their floor routine.

The Attitude Adjustment...god what a terrible name for a finisher.

King and Cole need to put their dicks away, this is not a classic match so far guys.

Well...okay then. What the fuck?

Is the Marine 5 about to start shooting or something?

Oh wait...I forgot this was being billed as possibly being Cena's last match. For some odd reason, I kept thinking if Cena lost to Triple H he wouldn't wrestle again on Raw. Silly me.

Wait...so...what? So you mean he's off Raw if he loses this Sunday? Why did I think it was if he lost tonight...

Man I've got a headache.

I'm not watching the show as I am catching up on Dexter at the moment. But am reading the LD.

Looks like WWE picked up on the amount of negativity going around the Internet about there not being a clean finish to the match, with Randy Orton interfering.

Nice job, WWE. And yes, I am being genuine with my compliment.

Wait...so...what? So you mean he's off Raw if he loses this Sunday? Why did I think it was if he lost tonight...

Man I've got a headache.

Don't worry, I thought the same thing for some reason. I guess I really need to catch up on sleep or maybe they said something that made me think that?

Quite often actually.

I wonder if Triple H feels vindicated yet. Since Wrestlemania 22, has Cena beaten Triple H?

Can you give some examples? I don't remember too many recent ones. Not saying you are wrong, just none come to mind for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back