Raw Live Dissizzle

NASCAR racers next week?

314rz8w.gif

Kyle Busch and Joey Lagano? Seriously? That probably won't be very good.

I fucking hate when they don't start the main event until like 10:59. It's pointless, especially if you've got two guys like HBK and Jericho who have put on several great, great matches with each other.

Logano and Busch? If you're going to go NASCAR, get Gordon or Johnson or Earnhardt, the biggest names in the sport.

Yes Kyle Busch. People hate that man. Especially if they'll be in a racing city next week...

Yeah he has im just saying if he want to get this pg thing taken seriously then guest host like Snoop dog shouldn't guest host no matter how entertaining they are.

I like snoop as guest but Vince is marketing to the wrong crowded with this pg rating.

LOL. Do you even know why Vince got Snoop to host? Because it will give him a good rating. Right now, I doubt he cares much about the PG rating right now. He just wants to pop a rating by using these hosts since he is going head to head with MNF.

Also, PG means Parental Guidance. There are some things on the show that are still considered "PG".

Lastly, for anyone who knows, couldn't WWE get in trouble with the FCC or some other agency if they have a PG Rating but the content of the show isn't really PG?

if you are gonna have your team there, SURROUND THE TARGET! DON'T ALL STAND THERE AND LET HIM GET AWAY/GET HIS TROOPS. How stupid was that.

There are racing cities? I shudder to think of what dark places these are.

Christ. Please Vince, I beg of you, take Vickie off television and stop pissing all over Eddie's memory. I don't think he'd be thrilled with storyline after storyline involving his wife fucking younger men.

She's either the best in the world at getting heat or the most annoying creature on the face of the earth.

It's X-Pac heat. I mean, if ever there was a case where that idea applies, this is it. The fans just fucking hate her, not because of storylines, but because they just fucking hate seeing and hearing her ever.

Wouldn't it have been funny if JR just walked out and whooped everyone's ass? Holy shit, I just realized on SD! it's going to be JR and Lawler as commentators. I hope Vince let's them do their thing.

It's X-Pac heat. I mean, if ever there was a case where that idea applies, this is it. The fans just fucking hate her, not because of storylines, but because they just fucking hate seeing and hearing her ever.

X-Pac heat is where the crowd is just flat out indifferent, I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back