Raw Live Dissizzle

Anyone else see 31 guests who should join the WZ forums? Come on everyone, this forum is awesome. There is great discussion, a bunch of funny people, and some interesting views on just about everything.

That opening promo with DX was pretty good, have to love the Katie Vick and Triple H sleeping his way to the top bits.

I like it when WWE throws little bones to the websites. I almost shit last night when Sting said kayfabe at BFG.

Am i the only one who thinks Dibiase is possibly winning the royal rumble and facing Orton at mania.

I hope he doesn't. He's been around for how long? If they are going to give it to someone hopefully it will be CM Punk, John Morrison (I am still not a fan of his but he has had some awesome matches), or Chris Jericho. I know Jericho seems like the most unlikely, but they could have him face 'Taker for the title. That would be awesome.

I am thinking it's gonna be either:
-Matt Hardy, then facing Punk (Because of the whole retiring Jeff thing)
-Shawn Michaels, then facing HHH (Because rumors are HBK retiring)
-Ted DiBiase, then facing Orton (Duh?)

Nice Captain Lou Vid, makes me sad. Too bad a lot of people there probably did not truly know about him at all.

Well i can see also edge winning the rumble but the whole returning from injury and winning rumble is getting alittle old and predictable.

If Edge makes it back for the Rumble I see him winning and challenging Jericho or Orton (if Cena goes to Smackdown)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back