NFL Week 13 LD

At least the defense stopped them from scoring despite the dumbass penalties again, they got to get back to playing smart football.

Ya know, I get that Carolina sucks this year - I truly do. But it's games such as these that piss me off the most. The games you feel even as crappy as you are, you still deserve to win.

Seattle hasn't played good enough to beat us thus far; Carolina's entire team has simply stopped playing to the point that they've allowed Seattle to make enough small plays to bring them back and claim the lead off a 24 pt run now.

1 TD off a pick-6, in which Clausen was simply trying to dump the ball off to the RB out of the backfield.

1 TD off a 1-yd run, in which the Special Teams unit allowed Washington to return it to the one yd line, before the punter stopped him.

Take those two Panther mistakes away, and it's 14-10; and Carolina just got ANOTHER INT.

Did Indy just come back and take the lead over Dallas? Yes, they did. That's just Peyton being Peyton.

EDIT: Oh wait, their special teams come through.

Dammit, Clausen, you fucking piece of shit. THROW THE DAMN BALL! And I don't fucking mean run 10 yards to the left or right then chuck it out of bounds.

Delhomme may have tossed up a ton of INTs, but at least he took fucking chances and got TDs out of them as well. Clausen does not take chances. Either he has a perfectly open WR that he'll target.. or he'll run around for 10 seconds then toss the fucking ball out of bounds. (or take a sack)

I want Delhomme back so much right now.

I give up for fair play. I'd give anything to see one 4th string Panther to just fucking break Hasselbeck's leg, then get up and proceed to kick Lynch in the nuts as he's being thrown out of the game.

And why the fuck is Bush the guy getting TD's for the Raiders?! Has McFadden just completely fallen off the map or what?! Does anyone know?

I'm finding it truly hard to not wish actual injury upon Clausen, just to get him off my fucking favorite team.

EDIT: Carolina gets a first down, only for the officials to call an "official's timeout". Maybe they'd like to induct another fat ass lineman and ruin the little momentum we just got back, yeah?

EDIT2: 3rd and 17.. Clausen completes a 5 yd pass. Oh yeah, that's our future. :rolleyes:

WHOO! Much like the game last time, a KO return for a TD helps put a team back in the game. Only this time, it works for Atlanta! And it doesn't look like he stepped out of bounds so you're going to lose this challenge Morris.

And Goodson just got a KO return for a Touchdown.. only to have flags bring it back. Fuck you.

WTF!!!! oh well I have Goodson in the league that I've already pretty much secured my playoff spot in, sadly my season is pretty much over in the other league, I started out great then, 5-1 or somethin', then it just all fell apart... I blame my pile of shit draft, players like Schaub, Chris Johnson, Best, Steve Smith (Car.) all proved to be shit this year, though Best started out strong...

of the 15 players I drafted onto that team, only 5 are still there, that's how much my picks sucked:disappointed:

Dammit, Clausen, you fucking piece of shit. THROW THE DAMN BALL! And I don't fucking mean run 10 yards to the left or right then chuck it out of bounds.

Delhomme may have tossed up a ton of INTs, but at least he took fucking chances and got TDs out of them as well. Clausen does not take chances. Either he has a perfectly open WR that he'll target.. or he'll run around for 10 seconds then toss the fucking ball out of bounds. (or take a sack)

I want Delhomme back so much right now.

Clausens a rookie, he prolly shouldn't have started at all this year TBH, he should have stayed on the sidelines and learned from there, then put eased into the offense next season, which may have been their plan originally seeing as how they had Moore as the starter early this season, Car. should just try and find a semi-decent vet who can show Clausen how to play at the NFL level, I think Jeff Garcia should be looking for a job...

BTW, congrats on the perfect week in College pick 'em Will, to bad it wasn't enough to make you the 2010 College Pick 'em champ:lol2:

I'm finding it truly hard to not wish actual injury upon Clausen, just to get him off my fucking favorite team.

EDIT: Carolina gets a first down, only for the officials to call an "official's timeout". Maybe they'd like to induct another fat ass lineman and ruin the little momentum we just got back, yeah?

EDIT2: 3rd and 17.. Clausen completes a 5 yd pass. Oh yeah, that's our future. :rolleyes:

Your team sucks as a whole. Clausen can't do everything...

And that was a great drive by Manning...

Penalties again stalling our drive. We're just not playing like we usually do. Turnovers, penalties, and just dumb plays have affected us. Oakland is actually going to beat San Diego.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DOES FOX NEVER FUCKING WORK ON MY FUCKING TV!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?:banghead:

I get every fucking non fucking cable channel except fucking FOX!!!!!!:angry:

So unless Rivers can some how score 42 more fantasy pts. in the final 2 mins. I pretty much have beaten JMT again:lmao:

WTF!!!! oh well I have Goodson in the league that I've already pretty much secured my playoff spot in, sadly my season is pretty much over in the other league, I started out great then, 5-1 or somethin', then it just all fell apart... I blame my pile of shit draft, players like Schaub, Chris Johnson, Best, Steve Smith (Car.) all proved to be shit this year, though Best started out strong...

of the 15 players I drafted onto that team, only 5 are still there, that's how much my picks sucked:disappointed:

If that's the same league, the only two draft mistakes I made were ironically my 1st and 3rd round picks. (Ryan Mathews & Jonathan Stewart - I believe)

I would've never went Chris Johnson in the first round; simply because he had no talent around him to give him a 2nd straight great season. Opposing D's would be targeting him too much.

I also tried to make it a habit to NOT target any Panthers, except Williams & Stewart; as I felt they'd be worth something. Thankfully I didn't get Williams, as that would've killed me. Steve Smith hasn't been relevant in Fantasy Football for 2 years now. If not longer.

Clausens a rookie, he prolly shouldn't have started at all this year TBH, he should have stayed on the sidelines and learned from there, then put eased into the offense next season, which may have been their plan originally seeing as how they had Moore as the starter early this season, Car. should just try and find a semi-decent vet who can show Clausen how to play at the NFL level, I think Jeff Garcia should be looking for a job...

1.) Clausen was not suppose to start this season. Matt Moore was suppose to be this great player who was 10x better than Delhomme. :rolleyes:

2.) Rookie or not, he was harolded (sp?) as the best "nfl ready" QB to come out of the draft. Tebow is out-performing him for pete sakes.

3.) Jeff Garcia is in the CFL or AFL if I'm not mistaken. I doubt he'd wanna come back, and even if he did - Carolina is in a "youth movement" (aka penny pinching economical hardship due to a potential lockout)

BTW, congrats on the perfect week in College pick 'em Will, to bad it wasn't enough to make you the 2010 College Pick 'em champ:lol2:

Yeah, it hurt to pick against South Carolina though. And I didn't think I was gonna come back. I needed like a whole 20+ pts and the guy in the lead hadn't missed out on 20 pts through any of the weeks.

Your team sucks as a whole. Clausen can't do everything...

And that was a great drive by Manning...

Yep. Manning tossed an INT to pretty much seal the game.

TD Atlanta! Thanks to penalties on Tampa Bay part of help continuing our drive. I hope Gonzalez isn't seriously hurt, but our defense just needs to make a stop right here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back