NFL Week 13 LD

Finally something went right for the Vikings. Favre goes down and T-Jack comes in and Sidney Rice. Boy the Vikes needed him all year. But all in all, a good day for the Vikes.

Hmm...Lions might want to look into working on their secondary as well as their O-Line in the offseason, though I think the O-line should prolly take priority at this point...

I respect everything Favre did as a Packer, still have all my Favre Jersey from his GB days, it's how he handled leaving and all the bullshit that has happened since that I don't like, I still look forward to his HOF induction
Even when he goes in as a Viking?

Do they do that in football like they do in baseball?

Meh, when you're playing with shit receivers that don't know their routes that happens
The problem Favre has dealt with for a good majority of the last ten years.

Finally something went right for the Vikings. Favre goes down and T-Jack comes in and Sidney Rice. Boy the Vikes needed him all year. But all in all, a good day for the Vikes.

I hope you you're referring to Sid...

Oh and for the record, I don't think TJ is a bad QB, I just don't think he's a good starter, great back-up, just not a guy I would trust to run my offense on a weekly basis

Carolina has played an absolute SOLID first half of Football.

2:52 left, and Seattle just completed a deep pass - but the WR who caught it was hit HARD and isn't getting up. 14-0; Carolina.

Even when he goes in as a Viking?

When all is said and done, people are goign to remember Favre for what he did in GB not what he did wearing that stupid purple shit, Nameth (for what he did as a Jet), Montana (as a Niner), & Unitas (Colts), Emmit Smith (Cowboys), & Reggie White (GB) are all proof of this

and in the NFL they sign players to 1 day deals so they can retire as a member of that team, that's what they did with Tim Brown in Oak., and Beuerlein with Car.

:wtf: is going on in the CAR/SEA game?! 1:59 left in the 2nd Quarter, and they randomly STOP the game to induct Walter Jones into the ring of fame on Seattle's Stadium?! What the fuck was that shit?!

Hmm...Lions might want to look into working on their secondary as well as their O-Line in the offseason, though I think the O-line should prolly take priority at this point...

No. Get at least two corners. Preferably one with the top pick and one via FA. And some linebacker depth. Levy is good, but Peterson is getting old (and useless) and Landon Johnson isn't anything more then a ST guy.

Our line does need help, but with each week I lose more and more of my (little) faith in Alphonso Smith and Chris Houston. Smith isn't destined to be a #1 corner. Getting a guy that is one is huge. However, getting rid of Peterman and/or Raiola wouldn't be bad news to me.

No. Get at least two corners. Preferably one with the top pick and one via FA. And some linebacker depth. Levy is good, but Peterson is getting old (and useless) and Landon Johnson isn't anything more then a ST guy.

Our line does need help, but with each week I lose more and more of my (little) faith in Alphonso Smith and Chris Houston. Smith isn't destined to be a #1 corner. Getting a guy that is one is huge. However, getting rid of Peterman and/or Raiola wouldn't be bad news to me.

I would think the O-line would be more important just due to the fact that you'd want to protect Stafford, the guy is a great QB and always give them a chance to win, but he can't do that if he's spending the majority of his season on the sideline rehabbing from injuries, they can't even keep their #2 healthy thanks to that abysmal O-line, Lions have enough talent on the offensive side that they should be able to put points up no problem, their D isn't totally horrendous, it should be good enough to at least slow the opposition, that's why I said the O-line should be their priority at this time

:wtf: is going on in the CAR/SEA game?! 1:59 left in the 2nd Quarter, and they randomly STOP the game to induct Walter Jones into the ring of fame on Seattle's Stadium?! What the fuck was that shit?!

Umm... don't they noramlly save that kinda crap for half-time?:headscratch:

I would think the O-line would be more important just due to the fact that you'd want to protect Stafford, the guy is a great QB and always give them a chance to win, but he can't do that if he's spending the majority of his season on the sideline rehabbing from injuries, they can't even keep their #2 healthy thanks to that abysmal O-line, Lions have enough talent on the offensive side that they should be able to put points up no problem, their D isn't totally horrendous, it should be good enough to at least slow the opposition, that's why I said the O-line should be their priority at this time

I agree with that, but having a competent running game helps as well. The past two games we've run probably better then we have all year and Hill and Stanton both played well enough to win. We do need blocking, preferably a guard, but if our running game is able to take some of the focus off Stafford he wouldn't get hurt as much.

And he needs to just not get injured after every tackle and not live every play as if its his last. You're gonna get hit, he just has to try and limit the damage by taking a few falls on his own like Manning and Brady. He can't be like Roethlisberger and try to keep every play alive. He's not that type of player.

Still, the Defense is atrocious, and some back 7 help would be nice.

Once again, Atlanta is in a tough game now that's nothing new, but it's in Tampa and not the Georgia Dome. Let's see how Atlanta can handle adversity on the road in December.

Once again, Atlanta is in a tough game now that's nothing new, but it's in Tampa and not the Georgia Dome. Let's see how Atlanta can handle adversity on the road in December.

Hopefully well, would be nice to see there D force some TO, & possibly rack up a few sacks

Hopefully well, would be nice to see there D force some TO, & possibly rack up a few sacks

Sacks they can get, but TOs are going to be scarce this game. Ryan's INT may be the only one. Both teams just know how to hold on the ball. I share your thoughts though.

Atlanta holds TB to a FG on the opening drive in the 3rd. Would have been nice for no points at all, but at least it's not a TD. Got to start giving the ball to Turner again.

Atlanta is making too many stupid penalties now. This is not how we want to play especially considering how big this game is for us.

Umm... don't they noramlly save that kinda crap for half-time?:headscratch:

YES! And the pain in the fucking ass thing of it is.. ever SINCE that fucking 5-10 minute game stoppage.. Seattle's been on a run. 17-0 since they stopped at the 2 minute warning to induct a fucking lineman. :disappointed:

I don't know what I should be more disappointed in. The fact that someone thought a game should be stopped MIDWAY through, for that.. or the fact that Clausen continues to show why I hope he gets a "career ending" (meaning one that sends him OFF our team) injury so we can fucking start over with a QB that, oohhhh I dunno, can actually NOT throw a pick-6 when simply tossing a simple dump off pass.

Also - Goodson.. yeah, no. He JUST went down with an injury.

I wish so much we'd fucking trade anything for Vick at this point. :disappointed: And to think, less than a year ago when trade rumors to pick Vick up were in strong talks and I thought it was a stupid idea. I take it back, I swear I take it back.

Holy shit Jonathan Stewart just absolutely refused to go down on that play. He broke free of 4 different tackles.. on 2 different moments.. both, in the backfield.

Leon Washington is going to get shit on for an entire week after that. He allowed Jason Baker (the Carolina punter) to trip him down.. at.. the.. ONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back